• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Never Ending Saga of Meg and Light!

Meg

Huh. Not sure how Sparda or Mundus would work. I'll try to work them into the Dante one. OO! I just thought of something. Good idea. Thanks. :D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
:lol: Lightning is on crazy bitch. I :wub: it.

I was waiting for a chance to say 'Dante, Dante, Dante!' but I saw Devil Hunter 95 had said Nero, so I thought I'd wait my turn and not butt in with my annoying Dante-ness! ^_^ :D

Meg

Lightning was at home sharpening her sword when her phone rang. “I swear if it’s Snow again…” she muttered as she took her cell out of her pocket and answered it.

“Hey Babe.”

“Snow I thought I told you-‘

“Snow? What are you talking about? This is Dante.”

“Dante!!!” Lightning’s heart skipped a beat. She quickly calmed herself down. “What do you want?”

“Ebony’s forcing me to another one of her tea parties and she wants you and Meg to come.”

“Um…sure?” Lightning replied and heard someone scream YAY on the other end. That was probably Eb. Dante’s reaction confirmed it.

“Would you be quiet? Ah! Stop…stop hugging me I’m on the phone!” Dante yelled. Lightning smiled and said she’d be there soon. There was only one thing she had to do first.

“But I don’t wanna go!” Meg whined as Lightning dragged her into the car.

“We’re doing this for Dante. If we don’t go he’ll have to sit through Ebony’s Dante-ness alone.”

“True.” Meg sighed and got in the car. Neither spoke on the way up. They arrived a few minutes earlier to find Eb bouncing around outside. She pulled them out of the car and brought them up to her room. Dante was already sitting at the table with a bow in his hair. He looked like he was about ready to kill some.

“Meg Meg Meg!” Ebs yelled. “I glad you guys could make it.”

“Ebony!!!!!!” Meg replied and hugged the Dante fangirl. “Please tell me you have those really good rolls again.”

“I do!” Eb pointed to the basket on the table. The three women sat down and Dante poured them all some tea, except Meg because she doesn’t like tea. She sat munching on a roll.

They all started talking about random crap and it wasn’t long before it dissolved into Dante-ness. Even worse was that Meg brought her laptop and MV, LoD, and DT were all on dmc.org. This was going to be a long tea party. Suddenly MV burst into the room. “DANTE!” she yelled. Lightning’s eye twitched as the other Dante fangirl sat down in-between her and Dante.

She and Dante exchanged annoyed glances. Once it was clear the three idiots were to busy with their Dante-ness they stood up and crept away. Dante had forgotten about the bow in his hair and Lightning didn’t want to tell him.

To be continued!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
=D Awesome story. Poor Dante, having to sit there with a bow in his hair. >_>

Meg

Lightning: ZOMG Kirby!
Meg: Sorry guys, Lightning just got Kirby's Epic Freaking Yarn and weeeell....
Lightning: :wub::wub::wub::wub:!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meg:Yeeeeah....won't be updating for awhile. :/
Lightning: KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meg

(Cont)

“So…” Dante smiled at Lightning across the table. They were sitting at a table in the most romantic restaurant in town, La Fance. A single lit candle was placed in the center of the table. “You look beautiful.” Dante finished and Lightning blushed.

“Oh, Dante…”

Right at that moment the band starting playing “Wonderful Tonight” by Eric Clapton. The two moved in closer. They looked into each other’s eyes and their lips-

“HEY SIS!”

Lightning jerked awake and sat up. Serah was looming over her. “Watcha dreaming about?”

“Wha…?”

“You looked really funny.”

“Oh…nothing.” Lightning laid back down on the couch. She had stayed up late playing Final Fantasy XIII and must have fallen asleep. She had just got her hands on the game that night. She couldn’t get over how much of a b*tch the main character is.

Serah had left the room and came back with some coffee. Lightning sat up and muttered a thanks. Serah sat down next to her. She noticed the game box on the table and picked it up.

“So is this what you were doing all night?”

“Mm.” Lightning took a sip of coffee.

“How is it?”

“Weird as f*ck.”

“How?”

“People are turning into crystals, transformers are bursting out of people’s chests, ugly tattoos, and weird gun sword things.”

“That all sounds really familiar actually.”

“I know it’s driving me nuts!” Lightning took another sip of coffee. The two sisters spent the rest of the day watching crappy TV.

And Dante still hasn’t remembered the bow in his hair.

I'm gonna ask that you guys hold off on the requests for awhile guys. I've got so much to write as is. :wacko: Sorry.

EDIT: DARN IT! Double posted. >_<

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Meg;293172 said:
And Dante still hasn’t remembered the bow in his hair.

Lol - it's a sparkily bow and he looks very spiffy in it!

Nice twist to the story. :)

Meg

Just thought you'd like an update on how me and Light are doing.

Lightning: When can I take this stupid Santa hat off?
Meg: Never.
Lightning: Oh come on!
Meg: Fine you can take it off once the Christmas season ends.
Lightning: Great, when's that?
Meg: January 6th.
Lightning: ;_;
Meg: And I expect a birthday present from you to.
Lightning: o_O You're birthday is in three days!
Meg: So?
Lightning: ;_;

Meg

I'm opening this thread back up for suggestions. :D Any character you want, just name them and I'll write a story about it.

Meg

Doesn't matter. But keep in mind if I haven't played the game I can't use them. :)

Top Bottom