• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Never Ending Saga of Meg and Light!

Meg

You guys are taking this to far. ;_;

Please keep in mind I'm a Lightning fangirl and the action figure wasn't cheap. =]

Meg

GamblingGambitCloud;287223 said:
not at all how i imagined it either Meg...lol

I know really! I never thought people would get so into it.

Meg

Eh sort of. She's not talking to me. She's mad that I haven't been playing FFXIII at all lately.
Lightning: HMPH!
Meg: *shrugs*

Meg

Ok well since Lightning has finally calmed down and is now her usual self I thought I'd open this thread up for suggestions. Name a character, any character and I'll write a little story about what would happen if they met. Warning: Insanity and sarcasm is ensured.

Suggestions?

Meg

^ Good one! Here it is.

Lightning rolled out of bed one morning and dragged herself into the kitchen. She opened up the cupboard only to discover they were out of Fruity Cheerios. What.The.Hell. She let out a huge sigh before grabbing her car keys. She needed her Fruity Cheerios.

The grocery store was already really crowded. She wandered in and absentmindedly went to the cereal aisle, bumping into everyone and everything along the way. She didn't care. She needed her Fruity Cheerios.

Once in the aisle she forced herself to the Cheerios section. There was only one box left. She smiled to herself as she reached for the box. At the same time another hand came up and they grabbed the box at the same time. Any and all hope of having a peaceful morning died. Lightning glared at the person. He had white hair brushed back and was wearing a blue coat.

She tried to rip the box from his grip, but he wouldn’t let go. “Give me the box.” she said. The man shook his head. “It’s mine.” she sneered.

“Oh really?” the man said in a cold voice. “Says who?”

“Says Ms. Blazefire Saber.” she said raising her gunblade.

The man chuckled and showed her his katana. They nodded in understanding and both lowered the box onto the shelf. They both took a step back and stared. A paper towel blew past their feet from the wind of people’s shopping cart as they tried to get away.

Lightning readied her blade, holding it angled across her chest. The man in blue took his katana out of its sheath. Their eyes were fixed on each other’s. At the same time the two of them swung at each other. Their blades connected and they jumped back. They continued fighting, knocking over boxes and sending cereal flying.

Their blades were locked as one pushed at the other. Out of the corner of their eyes they saw a man with white hair wearing a red trench coat walk by and take the last box of Fruity Cheerios. Lightning and the man in blue stared at each other in disbelief. They stopped fighting and turned to the man in red. “Dante…” the man in blue growled.

“Sup, Bro.” Dante waved as he walked away. “Hey what are you-?” he’s eyes widened as he saw the two coming toward him. He smirked and grabbed Rebellion from his back and waved it around. “Have it your way then.” he threw the box behind him and charged at the two warriors.

Lightning sidestepped just in time and saw the twins slashing at one another. She shrugged and picked up the box of Fruity freaking Cheerios and paid for them. She smiled all the way back home and when she sat down to eat her breakfast.

Right when she was finished her sister came into the kitchen with a huge yawn. She looked in the freezer and groaned. “Hey, Lightning, do we have anymore pancakes?”

Lightning sighed, grabbed her keys and sword, and went back to the grocery store to buy her sister some pancakes.

Meg

Thanks guys! I'm surprised you didn't say Dante, Ebs. I have a funny idea and everything.

Nero it is! This is another good one. Hmm...

“Come on, Sis! We gotta go!” Serah tugged her sister’s arm. Lightning pulled herself free.

“Alright let’s go.” she grabbed her keys and they headed for the movies. A movie they had been waiting to see for months, Wishful Thinking, was finally premiering that night. They weren’t the only ones that wanted to see it however. Lightning had to fight for tickets. Literally. She put three people in the hospital. “Anything for Serah.” was her justification. The fact that she’s kind of a b*tch helps to.

They arrived early enough to get good seats in the middle of the theater. Not everyone was as lucky as they were.

“Sold out!” Nero yelled and pounded his fist. “I’ve been waiting in line for three hours!”

“Sorry, Sir.” the person behind the ticket booth said in a bored monotone voice.

“When’s the next available show?”

“It’s sold out until next month.”

“Ah come on!” Nero slapped his forehead. He walked outside and sat on the curb. “Damn it.” he grumbled. He then had an idea. A smile spread across his face. He stood up and walked around to the side of the theater. He looked around to make sure the coast was clear. He outstretched his arm and used his devil bringer to reach the rooftop.

He landed on the roof with a thud and found the entrance to the building. He crept through the maintenance areas and finally made it to where the movie was showing. Well, actually he was behind it. He found a ladder and climbed up. He crawled along the path and saw that he was right above the audience. He heard something break and he fell into the crowd of viewers. “AHHHH!”

He landed in a seat and was about to relax when he realized he was sitting on someone. He jumped up and saw a young woman with pink hair glaring at him. She rubbed her head and stood up, holding a sword. “Oh! Uh…sorry.” Nero tried to back away. “I’ll just leave-“

Lightning grabbed him and slammed him into her seat. She then sat on his back, pushing his head down so he was staring at the floor. Serah stared from one to the other in disbelief.

Nero tried to move, but Lightning pressed the barrel of her gun into his cheek. Nero let out a soft whine. The previews had finally ended and the movie began. Lightning sat on him the whole way through.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
LOL Nice ones, Meg. ^^ I have the odd inkling to see what would happen if she met Mundus or Sparda. ._.

Top Bottom