• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Dragon Soilder:Forgive us,we still have our grudges against spellcasters.

Verakai:Thanks for stopping them,now...can you take me to the first dragon so that I may give him a message?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked at his feet. "The First Dragon... My father... Is dead. I am in charge, so you should give me the message."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan gritted his teeth. "A warlock shot him straight through the heart. His body is lying in an airtight chamber so as not to let it rot."

Satsui no Hado

Verakai:I understand your pain,a warlock named Loch killed my sister...
*Asylums eyes widen*
Verakai:The brute,he took her as hostage,tied her up with tape and ended up blasting her in the heart while she was tied up.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's eyes widened. "The very same warlock is the one who killed my father." He said in a low tone.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Dylan blames Loch for it, though. If Loch hadn't have broken ties with Kayne and enraged him, it may not have happened in such a brutal way.

Satsui no Hado

OOC:Ah I see.

Asylum:I take it you blame my father for getting Kayne so worked up and then killed your father.

Verakai:Your father?I see,so you are Artasei.And Kayne?So the rumors are true,the grandson of Merlin has become evil...

Asylum:I don't go by the name Artasei anymore,my name is Asylum...

Top Bottom