• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The All - Purpose The Legend of Zelda Topic.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
My first Zelda game was A Link to the Past on the SNES. I remember waking up really early so I could play it before going to school, ah, those were the days. Now I play till the early hours of the morning, hehe.

I’ve only played Ocarina of Time and Majora’s mask on the N64, both of which I love. I tried the two DS games but I got bored going back and doing the same fudging temple over again.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
My first Zelda game was A Link to the Past on the SNES. I remember waking up really early so I could play it before going to school, ah, those were the days. Now I play till the early hours of the morning, hehe.

I’ve only played Ocarina of Time and Majora’s mask on the N64, both of which I love. I tried the two DS games but I got bored going back and doing the same fudging temple over again.

A Link to The Past was a great game.... one of few where I keep dying. xD

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I love the sound effects! I bought it for Game boy advance as well but they change the sound effects to the ones from OoT. I still get confused about the boss and Link having brown hair. I thought they were all separate stories but a friend said one of the theories was that they're all related somehow. Aw, I don't know. It confuses me so..

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
I love the sound effects! I bought it for Game boy advance as well but they change the sound effects to the ones from OoT. I still get confused about the boss and Link having brown hair. I thought they were all separate stories but a friend said one of the theories was that they're all related somehow. Aw, I don't know. It confuses me so..

Link actually started out with brown hair in the first two games.
And they are all connected excluding the Oracle games.

Kammosjuttu

Ah, the Zelda games... even though I like them, I'm not that good at playing them, haha. My first touch to Zelda was through a Japanese comic, and when I was talking about it to my friend, said friend told me they owned one Zelda game --- it was Ocarina of Time, for the N64. I ended up borrowing the game and the console (didn't have my own) from the friend. The game was awesome, but I never get to the last boss fight. I was very close though. But I had to return the game to my friend.

Some time after that I bought Game Cube and searched for Zelda games for it --- they seemed non-existing in my country! But then I was able to buy myself the European version of the Collector-something-and-other off from one auction. It also includes the Ocarina game, but since I had so much troubles to beat the bosses in the N64 version, I've been a bit lazy to start it all over again. Though, back then I was generally much worse at gaming, so maybe I could now do better... but I'm ****ed off because I can't get anywhere the GC version of the Twilight Princess (one that is compatible with European consoles). I only once saw it in auction, but it was so ridiculously expensive that I couldn't even try to bid it. Crap.

Oh, and I always play as Link in the Super Smash Bros GC game. ;D (And sorry if I babbled a lot... when I start I just go on and on and on... haha).

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
^ not yet but it has Character development
Ah, everyone got these theories that it's the same Skull Kid from Ocarina and Majora in Twilight Princess (though I don't have a Wii and haven't played it T_T). I just wondered if they were going to develop on that, loves that brat!

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Ah, everyone got these theories that it's the same Skull Kid from Ocarina and Majora in Twilight Princess (though I don't have a Wii and haven't played it T_T). I just wondered if they were going to develop on that, loves that brat!
Not to spoil anything, but no, he is not in the game.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
^
I'm sad now :(
Oh well, I'll just have to get an expansion pak so i can play Majora's Mask again.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask was the best Zelda game period. I like to see Skyward Sword prompt a Haunted story like Majora's Mask did. Haha!

Top Bottom