• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The All - Purpose The Legend of Zelda Topic.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
I still don't know what your problem is. So I'll assume that you were just bitching for no reason.
1.You made this thread to talk about Legend of Zelda not to talk about an non existent problem.

2. I don't bitch. Not my style.

3. Get over it.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
1.You made this thread to talk about Legend of Zelda not to talk about an non existent problem.

2. I don't bitch. Not my style.

3. Get over it.

1. I know that.

2. Uhhh.... you kinda did when you went and pointed something out with out explaining what your problem was clearly to me.

3. I will when you explain what your problem was.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Do you agree that MM is the Darkest Loz and do you think it should get a sequel
I think of it as the darkest game in the series.
I don't want a sequel but rather a game with Majora's Mask in it with graphics like Twilight Princess.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I think of it as the darkest game in the series.
I don't want a sequel but rather a game with Majora's Mask in it with graphics like Twilight Princess.
okay i understand the give MM Tp graphics cause it would fit bettr but you don't want like anything explaing were the mask actually cam from or maybe mor about the fierce diety?

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
1. I know that.

2. Uhhh.... you kinda did when you went and pointed something out with out explaining what your problem was clearly to me.

3. I will when you explain what your problem was.
1. Good

2. No. Did I say I hate you for no reason? Did I insult you for no reason? No bitching here. You must confuse me with some random DmC hater.

3. I don't have a problem.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
okay i understand the give MM Tp graphics cause it would fit bettr but you don't want like anything explaing were the mask actually cam from or maybe mor about the fierce diety?
That's what i meant.
Have a sequel to TP that has Majora's Mask in it and explains it's origins as well as Feirce Deity's and Termina's origins.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
1. Good

2. No. Did I say I hate you for no reason? Did I insult you for no reason? No bitching here. You must confuse me with some random DmC hater.

3. I don't have a problem.

1. K.
2. K.
3. K.
4. Cool story bro.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
D-Sparda and Eric can this stop now, please? Keep to the subject of the thread or take it to PMs. Thanks.

Top Bottom