• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The All - Purpose The Legend of Zelda Topic.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
The All - Purpose The Legend of Zelda Topic.
ZeldaLogo.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information:
Well.... i did not see a topic for this so.... yeah.
Basically just talk about Zelda here.
Also if you have any questions relating to Zelda feel free to ask me! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part of SVG canon.

Copyright © Ganon Steals Your Cupcakes, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.

aka958

Don't trust people
YES!

Twilight Princess blew my mind.
First Zelda game I finished was Minish Cap. Also a game I never grew tired off.

First Zelda game I ever saw was Ocarina of Time and is also the second I played 'til completion.

Tried Majoras Mask but died 3 times at the Water Temple boss due to me not knowing all of the ways to intercept the boss so gave up because I hate walking through so much of the annoying Water Temple to meet it again. -.-

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
YES!

Twilight Princess blew my mind.
First Zelda game I finished was Minish Cap. Also a game I never grew tired off.

First Zelda game I ever saw was Ocarina of Time and is also the second I played 'til completion.

Tried Majoras Mask but died 3 times at the Water Temple boss due to me not knowing all of the ways to intercept the boss so gave up because I hate walking through so much of the annoying Water Temple to meet it again. -.-

I find Twilight Princess to be a bit overrated but I really did like the game especially it's graphics and I would love to see a sequel.

The Minish Cap was a great game, it's my 6th favorite Zelda game and I really love Vaati cause he so kawaii and evil at the same time.

Ocarina of Time was the first Zelda game I ever touched or even heard about and I love it more then any other game because it is so awesome!

I also Find Majora's Mask to be a great game, it does show to be a bit more frustrating in some areas then Ocarina of Time but it has a very dark atmosphere and I love that.

On a side note....
That is Gyorg and yes the boss can be a bit frustrating at times,.
The best way to kill it is to stay on the land and then shoot your boomarangs at it (In your Zora form) and when it gets hit jump in the water and quickly swim over it and then dive down while pressing the button that electrocutes yourself to harm it and then get out of the water before it eats you.
It is easier said then done, but I did beat the boss on my first try.
I recommend that you fill your bottles with fairies before you fight the bloody ugly thing.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I didn't enjoy Twilight Princess it felt too depressing.

But TBH I don't think I'll ever be truly able to enjoy a Zelda game unless it has Snes or N64 graphics (cause I'm stupid ;))

Not to mention music that is so beautiful it soothes the soul but so badly synthed it destroys your ears.

EDIT:MM FTW!

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
I didn't enjoy Twilight Princess it felt too depressing.

But TBH I don't think I'll ever be truly able to enjoy a Zelda game unless it has Snes or N64 graphics (cause I'm stupid ;))

Not to mention music that is so beautiful it soothes the soul but so badly synthed it destroys your ears.

EDIT:MM FTW!

Majora's Mask was more depressing to me then TP because of it's dark theme.
But yes MM FTW!

aka958

Don't trust people
Twilight Princess is overrated, I think so too. But I have to say it pleased me alot. The depressing nature of it I didn't see unlike the more chaotic and dark nature of Majoras Mask.

I think Spawnshooter might enjoy Skyward Sword since it keeps a more light feel already seen from the trailers.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
I really don't know what to expect from Skyward Sword.
The Wind Waker suprised me because of those redeads.... not something you would expect in a game that looks like that. 0.o
But I really can't wait for Skyward Sword because it combines two of my favorite graphic styles in video games: Realistic and cartoon = Carlistic.

aka958

Don't trust people
You know what I liked? The battles against those dark heavy armored knights in Twilight Princess. Those who after getting their armored slashed down fought agile instead.

Don't remember their names but enemies like those were my favorite ones to fight. It felt alot more epic and challenging.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
You know what I liked? The battles against those dark heavy armored knights in Twilight Princess. Those who after getting their armored slashed down fought agile instead.

Don't remember their names but enemies like those were my favorite ones to fight. It felt alot more epic and challenging.

Those are called Darknuts.
And yes, they are fun to fight.
In both TWW and TP they provide a good challenge and are exciting to fight, especially when there are more then one.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Nintendo needs to give Sheik a more feminine body, because after the identity revelation, it's seem weird for me to look at her.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
One thing I noticed about the Zelda series is that they never fail at giving us a good villain.
Ganondorf-Obviously one of the best villains in gaming.
Majora-Absolutely insane,but in a good way.
Zant-Fun to fight and an interesting character,seriously,I found him to be more interesting as a psycho than a typical quiet villain.
Vaati-He needs to be in more video games.Seriously,the guy's just plain cool.
And the new villain,Ghirahim,does seem pretty dark as far as Nintendo goes,despite looking like a complete clown.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
One thing I noticed about the Zelda series is that they never fail at giving us a good villain.
Ganondorf-Obviously one of the best villains in gaming.
Majora-Absolutely insane,but in a good way.
Zant-Fun to fight and an interesting character,seriously,I found him to be more interesting as a psycho than a typical quiet villain.
Vaati-He needs to be in more video games.Seriously,the guy's just plain cool.
And the new villain,Ghirahim,does seem pretty dark as far as Nintendo goes,despite looking like a complete clown.
I agree with all of that.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
No, Nintendo needs to make Sheik a real man and have him and Link have some good man-loving...
Mmmm...
I agree.
We need a Zelda game trilogy with Vaati, Dark Link, Ganon, Twinrova, Bryne, and some new villains plus have Zelda and Sheik but have Sheik be a different person and a actual dude.
All in favor, say I.

Asmodaius

I agree.
We need a Zelda game trilogy with Vaati, Dark Link, Ganon, Twinrova, Bryne, and some new villains plus have Zelda and Sheik but have Sheik be a different person and a actual dude.
All in favor, say I.

And they need to have a massive gay orgy... *nods sagely... then goes to wank*

Top Bottom