• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The All - Purpose The Legend of Zelda Topic.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
If your a geek like me buy a T shirt!

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/rain_on_your_parade_tshirt-235383772971789946

I bought the Song of Time for my friend. I really wanted it since I like Doctor Who so it would be a bit of both but I just had to get the Song of Storms. Really wish I could play that on violin.

Thought I would share since it took me ages to find these and they are very good quality too ^_^
Lol That is perhaps the BEST T-shirt I've ever seen!!! Awesome!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey, do you guys remember anything about that haunted Majora's Mask cartridge thing that passed by not too long ago?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Would people like it if they deviate from the path their going on with zelda?

Try to mix it up a little with the story and define who link actually is.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil

I would like them to have a Link with more of a personality than what we currently have, but otherwise, not really.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014

That would be cool, I would like a Zelda game like that. Although I do see the personally differences within the Links. The personally of OoT/MM Link is different from SS Link. But still that would be cool.
And DreadnoughtDT dude the last I heard was that the Haunted Majora's Mask story became so kind of massive world of warcraft type video game where you got to find clues and stuff. Something like thath.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Oh my,Ghirahim seems to be quite underrated.I found him to be a breath of fresh air from the Zelda series.No more godly beings just sitting on their throne waiting for you.Ghirahim just wanted to fight you during the first few times as a stress reliever.Only to the last point where he actually get's serious and finally snaps at Link for one last fight.Besides,his dialogue was by far some of the darkest Nintendo has ever thought of with him constantly thinking of dreadful ways to finally kill you.And the power that he demonstrated was impressive too.Creating storms and even taking painful stabs from the Master Sword to the chest three times which is something that only needs to be done once to kill Ganondorf.And let's not forget another thing,he manages to catch Link's sword with one hand and rips it out of his grip.Honestly,if it wasn't for Majora,Ghirahim would be my absolute favorite Zelda villain.Though his boss fights are some of my favorite boss fights in all of my time ever playing video games.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Oh my,Ghirahim seems to be quite underrated.I found him to be a breath of fresh air from the Zelda series.No more godly beings just sitting on their throne waiting for you.Ghirahim just wanted to fight you during the first few times as a stress reliever.Only to the last point where he actually get's serious and finally snaps at Link for one last fight.Besides,his dialogue was by far some of the darkest Nintendo has ever thought of with him constantly thinking of dreadful ways to finally kill you.And the power that he demonstrated was impressive too.Creating storms and even taking painful stabs from the Master Sword to the chest three times which is something that only needs to be done once to killing Ganondorf.And let's not forget another thing,he manages to catch Link's sword with one hand and rips it out of his grip.Honestly,if it wasn't for Majora,Ghirahim would be my absolute favorite Zelda villain.Though his boss fights are some of my favorite boss fights in all of my time ever playing video games.
I do think Ghiriham is cool hes just also easy to make fun of and my favorite threat was I will torture you till you go deaf from the sound of your shrill screams

Satsui no Hado

All Zelda villains are easy to make fun of now that I think about it.
Zant=Crackhead Fish
Ganondorf=Mr.Piggy
Vaati=He looks like some little kid in cosplay.
Majora=Majora's Incarnation....nuff said.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
No doubt freaky G is the must outspoken and freshest character in the Zelda series but it doesn't change the fact that he is "a super freak, super freak he's super freaky ya!" Lol

Satsui no Hado

By the way,here's a fun fact,the guy that voices all those sounds Ghirahim makes is Ryusei Nakao.If you don't who that is,then basically,Ghirahim's voiced by the japanese voice of Frieza from Dragon Ball Z.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
hey random theory at 2 am
so i just got done reading the Majora's mask manga and the bonus chapter sparked something interesting i'll post a link so you can read it and know what i'm talking about
http://www.zelda-infinite.com/files/manga/majora/view.php?chap=10&page=1
now basically Majora said that its armor grant wishes and such and all these humans come to try and kill Majora and use these wishes for whatever they desire
kind of like how Majora's mask its self will amplify the desire of the wearer
well anyway Majora ended up eating these people and was all alone in a world that is not moving
Then a guy who i assume is the fierce deity comes and sets majora free from this still world
but after this Majora dies , Fierce deity ( i think) carves a mask out of Majora's armor and throws it in a hole so that it shall lay undisturbed for eternity .
So basically my theory is that the power of Majoras mask come from the desire of those humans that Majora ate and that could explain the craziness because if you want something it will drive you to insanity until you get it , i mean look at Gannon and Demise with the triforce
Long story short Majoras mask= essence of desires of consumed people

Top Bottom