• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Steam: Costume Pack DLC?

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
white hair looks weird on him. I hope they don't add it just to pander to what they think the old fans want

ZeroLove

I prefer the black hair, but it's cool they gave the option of giving him white hair for people who like it that way. ^^

DarkSlayer54

I'm really hoping there are super costumes... maybe infinite DT in exchange for disabling enemies from getting lifted up into the air. Now that would make me happy... but I can't help but think that they don't care about super costumes. :/

berto

I Saw the Devil
I really don't know what thread should i post this but here is a full render of dante in white hair.

dmc_dante_white_hair_xnalara_by_sumirehaikuxna-d5nutk6.png

I really feel that his punkish mohawk with white hair is better....
345zcrm.jpg

I can't remove the naked dude on the side, sorry, but there you have it.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Another day in the current age where more and more content deemed free from certain retailers is added to the list. Stuff that quite easily could just be in-game to unlock to give the player more to do.

On the subject of the actual costume, I prefer DMC Dante's design (Over all the games) and sticking white hair on DmC Dante isn't guna change that. If the reason he has white hair is as said before to please those that prefer the original, they failed and in turn actually made him look worse.

Top Bottom