• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Squirrel spunk infused spray cans...

Paexie

It has to do with Kat's character, but the short story is:
"Knocking at his door is Kat, a street medium who sprays aerosols full of squirrel spunk-infused Wiccan paint wherever she needs a door between dimensions."

tumblr_mftdiwnLZH1qg0ruko1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_mftdczPIbx1qf6e14.png

Please...

Please be joking.

This would explain Dante's apprehension in the Tunnel gameplay.

"It's made with a mixture of-"
"I don't need to know."

Oh god. That leaked ending could still be true. Please take this moment to joke around about this.

Devil Player

I think that by "dimensions", it means real world/Limbo changing stuff. After all, Kat seems to be the only human who can see what's happening in both worlds and her spray is basically the mark of what Dante can use to come back to real world, once he gets trapped in limbo.

It probably has nothing to do to that fake ending. I wouldn't worry about that. XD

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Oh, that's hilarious.
Except it's hilarious on purpose.

And what leaked ending? That Vergil-is-a-dinosaur bullshit?
That's been confirmed false already.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Just trying to visualize Kat now, with a little cauldron, chucking in lizard tails, pigs eyes...squirrel spunk. :lol:

And, are you sure the guy in the magazine wasn't just joking around? o.o

Paexie

I think that by "dimensions", it means real world/Limbo changing stuff. After all, Kat seems to be the only human who can see what's happening in both worlds and her spray is basically the mark of what Dante can use to come back to real world, once he gets trapped in limbo.

It probably has nothing to do to that fake ending. I wouldn't worry about that. XD
Um. Did you just intentionally miss out the squirrel part?
Oh, that's hilarious.
Except it's hilarious on purpose.

And what leaked ending? That Vergil-is-a-dinosaur bullshit?
That's been confirmed false already.
Lmao. I know right? I still have trouble seeing if the author was joking or not though.

I know it's been confirmed, but the same thing happened with Mass Effect... and it came true.

Devil Player

Um. Did you just intentionally miss out the squirrel part?

Lmao. I know right? I still have trouble seeing if the author was joking or not though.

I know it's been confirmed, but the same thing happened with Mass Effect... and it came true.

Hahaha, no no, I saw the squirrel part, but like I said, I didn't take it seriously. :)

I think we'll be ok with the game and its ending. XD. No worries!

Paexie

I wouldn't be 100% sure.
But it would seriously make this quip at 30 secs:
Make a lot of sense.

ChaserTech

That happened with Mass Effect?

Did the devs say that the rumors weren't true or something? Or did they not address the whole situation at all?

Paexie

That happened with Mass Effect?

Did the devs say that the rumors weren't true or something? Or did they not address the whole situation at all?
The claim was done months before release, I don't know if anyone asked Bioware the question but the thing is that no one believed that post until the game came out. I'm just very wary about these things.

chocolatepanda

What was the fake ending anyway? I skimmed it and saw dino virgil and immediately called bs so i didnt read anything else besides that.

Paexie

What was the fake ending anyway? I skimmed it and saw dino virgil and immediately called bs so i didnt read anything else besides that.
Here's the whole story:
8207101747_bbc4a5780b_h.jpg

EDIT: most of the story anyway, you know about the whole Vergilsuarus rex stuff.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I thought they confirmed that was all fake. And Vergil turns into a unicorn darn it, unicorn! XD

Honestly I think Squrriel Spunk is more pausible if Kat does mix together all her magic stuff. Would make sense on the 30 second bit in the video like you said.

Dante better pray he doesn't have to eat or drink anything she makes for a spell.

ChaserTech

The claim was done months before release, I don't know if anyone asked Bioware the question but the thing is that no one believed that post until the game came out. I'm just very wary about these things.

Ah alright then.

If it is indeed true, the avid disbelievers of the original plot (as well as Capcom denying it), will look pretty foolish.
Personally, I don't know what to think about the story. I'm just waiting for the game to come out so that people can uncover the story by playing it. I don't plan on buying it until I also see some impressive combo videos of the game that makes me want to play it as well. Rather than buying it just to see how things will play out only to be disappointed.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
What exactly is the link between what's in Kat's spraypaint and the "leaked ending?" I don't really feel like reading through that stupid thing again :x

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Well, it has been confirmed that you get to fight Mundus Spawn as a boss.

Maybe the leak ending is true after all?

Top Bottom