• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Special edition 2nd trailer.Here we go!

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
you know. I don't really get why it matters to you if some see it otherwise?
It doesn't. However it seems like people are grasping for straws at this and making it bigger then what it is.

They're just glasses. Probably has NOTHING to do with Bayonetta. Who knows? Capcom does. It's not that big of a deal.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
It doesn't. However it seems like people are grasping for straws at this and making it bigger then what it is.

They're just glasses. Probably has NOTHING to do with Bayonetta. Who knows? Capcom does. It's not that big of a deal.
from my standpoint you are the one who's grasping at straws, because there is like 3 different people telling you it looks like glasses from Bayo and yet you keep telling it won't. For somebody who thinks it doesn't matter, you really took your time to drag this discussion across 3 pages :/

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
from my standpoint you are the one who's grasping at straws, because there is like 3 different people telling you it looks like glasses from Bayo and yet you keep telling it won't. For somebody who thinks it doesn't matter, you really took your time to drag this discussion across 3 pages :/

Are we looking at the same thread here?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What am I witnessing? This is on par with some of the most stupidest stuff I've seen people argue about.

Okay, look.

@Bazilican: Innsmouth and others get the impression that the glasses are influenced from Bayonetta. Which you already seem to have acknowledged. So good.

@Innsmouth: You're allowed to be thinking of the resemblance to Bayonetta here. No problem.

Don't continue to argue just because you already have been and nobody wants to just move forward. Are you seriously telling me there's three whole pages just talking about the glasses? I'm not going back to read through it all, that'd be too time consuming.

However, I'm not going to be dropping in again to tell you guys when to just cut it out. You're both allowed to think what you want. Yes it seems realistic that the glasses were given to Trish because Bayonetta wears glasses. And yes it could just be a coincidence that they gave her glasses because of Bayonetta. They didn't necessarily have to of been thinking about Bayonetta at all when making the decision, hence the coincidence.

Now please just agree to settle on your differences of opinion and move on. Yeesh.

Neigh Bird

SSStrange!!!
''pre-order and receive 2 bonus costumes''

whoa whoa whoa

wait, does that mean we lose out on some cosmetics if we don't pre-order?

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN
PnAQChc.gif

Top Bottom