• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So whatever happened TGS DmC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoshi

Wait, what do you mean by that...? "TGS dante model cannot be used for a vergil model for the characters we have in the final game." Is that what you meant this whole time...? Using the old 2010 Dante model for the final 2013 Vergil? If so, then **** bro, we've had a huge misunderstanding, and our wires got crossed way back.

If you're saying what I think you're saying, of course they can't, because the 2010 Dante model was simply a placeholder until they had an actor to model Dante's final face after, and the 2010 Dante model comes from a concept that was slightly different in its execution.

Again with the whole 'face' defense when the whole physique went through quite some changes. I understand TGS model was a WIP footage. But my point is a vergil model would not be possible as the final game requirements. Unless you give me manuscript where DmC was not supposed to include vergil. I am asking for a vergil look as per the final game with the same model of dante in 2010 as per the game was in 2010. Again, Final game is what matters unless you got the manuscript of DmC with no vergil. You are jus giving blanket responses.

The trailer and game had slightly different visions, as evidenced by the changes made between the two :/ 2010 Dante was a much darker and grittier idea, while the final 2013 iteration is marginally less so, The 2010 trailer was a display of a bunch of concepts at the time, and that was all subject to changed - some of it even did, from cosmetic stuff like the design of his coat and pants to personality quirks like his smoking habit.

I know 2010 and 2013 versions are different but atleast by 2010 version, I wanted a vergil model going by the script of the final game. You are basically justifying the look with respect to jus the trailer and not the final game. Why would you even do so? Are you confining the character details to jus the trailer and not compare to final game.

I told you very plainly in the beginning that it'd be quite easy to do so.

Give me a 3-d vergil model with 2010 dante , lets compare it to final version to analyze which is better and may be then we could say how easy it is.

You're the one who went off with this whole wasted thing, and myself and a handful of people were trying to figure out what the heck you meant, because no one really says someone looks wasted if they aren't talking about them being drunk or high.

Again with literal sense, However you make figurative senses of whatever you think of. Not really my problem.

You using that Lindsay Lohan thing helps me to understand where you were coming from when you said it like that, but I still think you're misinterpreting it. To me, I look more at the definitions of "wasted" in the two different contexts in which it was used, and they work in slightly different than each other. "Lindsay Lohan is wasted, and so is her life," becomes "Lindsay Lohan is [completely drunk]," but wasted in its second definition in context for "and so is her life" has nothing to do with a lack of sobriety, and means "wasted potential" or that "her life is going nowhere."

This is where your lack of english language is predictable.

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=1816229

It's a shorter way of saying, "Because of [previous clause], [following clause] is true." In your case, "Because bother father and mother are black, it is true that their daughter is black."

In short, Because Lindsay lohan was high on alcohol, her life was going no where and not jus a random reference to 'wasted' potential.

And where did you get the reference of sobriety when webpage didn't make any at all.

Sobriety could be due to many reasons and not jus alcohol.

I can understand, now, what you're getting at, but no one says "he looks wasted" and means "he looks like his life is going no where." That's why everyone was so confused by your turn of phrase there. Everyone probably thought you meant "he looks drunk" or something.

Nah, I didn't mean his life was going nowhere but his look seemed due to
1)Alcohol(Since dante does have alcohol and engages in 3-some in final game. Since such is included in final game, it is implicit that there was no scrapping of dante on alcohol)
2)result of nothing productive.

It really isn't as pejorative as 'roadkill'.

No you didn't, because it would have been entirely easy to do so. If they had kept the original 2010 design for Dante, they would have just taken Dante's model and then touched it up with a look of affluent clothing and a healthy diet - exactly what they did it in DmC with the final models. And once again I didn't compromise anything, aside from mentioning making Vergil look more well-fed because you made such a big deal about it that.

Easier said than done. Give me a 3-D vergil model of TGS dante since you say it is easy to do so.

exactly what they did it in DmC with the final models

hey_there__by_sumirehaikuxna-d6366zo.jpg

I know its fan-art but can be closely compared to models used in the game.

Its an example of a compatible model for both dante and vergil.

Earlier you say 2010 and 2013 versions are very different. Now you say a 2010 version(Dante) can easily be compatible vergil when it is known as obvious it is not possible as 2013 compatible models.

You will jus have to give me a 3-D vergil model of 2010 dante version.

So I make one opinion regarding how most of the series ends iffy to me (sans DMC3, since it's the exception in a lot of ways) and suddenly I'm not the big ol' fan I've been for years...gotcha.

Why ?DMC 3 is not a DMC game? It certainly contradicts the statement "DMC games have fairly bad ending".I know its an opinion but it is a pejorative opinion on DMC as a whole.

Good luck with that.

Oh, I totally agree, it is childish. I may have stooped to your level a bit by saying you're acting like a dickbag (douchebag, d!ck, jerk, call it what you will), but it's the truth

Quote me where i called names in this thread.

Like always, you can't.

Somehow you get offended and blame it on me.

Can't debate in an argument? Let's play victims....LOL.

>Trailer of 2010 and the game of 2013 are for the same game DmC. I don't understand how 2010 is different from 2013 since both are for the same game (DmC)

You're a member since freaking 2006 and you know NOTHING about beta games ? Why on the heck are you even wasting everyone's time when you have no understanding of this topic ?? best example of that would be resident evil 4 beta.

Or heck do you even know the fact that DMC only exists because it was scrapped in the RE4 beta process and made into DMC ? you still think TGS DmC and 2012 DmC are the same game ? Then you really need a history lesson on beta games.

LOL...Beta versions don't equal to official game. So you ask "Whatever happened to TGS Dante????" with respect to beta version and not the final official game....Hilarious.

Find someone else to feed your BS. Official game is what matters and not the beta-version. If at all we need to ask why a beta-version has not made it in the final game, It is a comparison with respect to final game.

Go play your beta-versions while the whole world plays the official game(after its been officially released).

You're basically whinging on a scrapped TGS model. And RE 4 got officially released(not exactly beta-version) and so did DMC 1. Atleast give me a beta-version of vergil.

aoshi

OH REALLY !? THEN GET THE FU*K OUT OF THIS THREAD ! because this thread is about discussing Beta DmC not what you want !
gtfo.png

I made this thread to discuss what I WANT ! you don't want to discuss then GET LOST ! stop flooding my thread with your spam ! JUST STOP !

You know, You share the same forum space as i do.

If you want to discuss what only you want and nothing with regards to subject of the thread, Post in your profile.

Why is discussion confined to beta-versions anyway?

Makes no sense. Since a beta-version is a trial version of the game and can be subject to changes for multiple reasons with regards to final product like a compatible vergil model.

Its more like a demo and not official.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
If you want to discuss what only you want and nothing with regards to subject of the thread, Post in your profile.
That's what you're doing you troll !
Why is discussion confined to beta-versions anyway?
BECAUSE THAT IS THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD !

EDIT:"aoshi is on your ignore list" ah suddenly this thread feels so nice :w00t: now i can finally get back on topic....

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
LOL....Where exactly in the subject of the thread says 'beta-version' or in the first post???????LOL.
I guess my first post is not obvious enough ?:mad: God you're really immature&offensive for a 2006 member your argument is not even cohesive you just go on randomly rambling with people.

"I Still have yet to finish DmC but clearly it is obvious the TGS trailer seems very different and a lot more serious"

"As much as i love the final product i can't help but think how fun it would have been playing a completely different mentally unstable dante"

DMC-5-devil-may-cry-5-16009666-720-405.jpg

DMC-5-devil-may-cry-5-16009653-720-405.jpg

Dmc-5-devil-may-cry-5-16073607-720-405.jpg

Dmc-5-devil-may-cry-5-16073447-720-405.jpg

DMC-5-devil-may-cry-5-16009683-720-405.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom