• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So what do you guys think about this Vergil?

darkmanifest

Unleash the blood
I disagree. The lines are subtle, but strong. Obviously these lines were meant to be said in the right way, therefore the director gave them an idea on how to say them. Just listen to the way Vergil says, "All right, we'll do it your way." It expresses his feelings perfectly for that situation.

"Subtle"? Really? We'll have to agree to disagree there. But you really didn't think the "Dante, that's MADNESS" part was awkward? I assumed it was because Vergil was faking his sincerity, but do other people feel that's just him emoting now?

Also, did anybody else notice Dante and Vergil have really bright, inhuman eyes now? It's a nice touch.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
According to fb, apparently Vergil now looks like Edward Cullen... :blink:

images

Dante47

"Subtle"? Really? We'll have to agree to disagree there. But you really didn't think the "Dante, that's MADNESS" part was awkward? I assumed it was because Vergil was faking his sincerity, but do other people feel that's just him emoting now?
Well, considering that Dante wants to risk their lives and all of the human race then yes, it is reasonable and not awkward.

Azurel

Well, considering that Dante wants to risk their lives and all of the human race then yes, it is reasonable and not awkward.

Then it also stands to reason as to why he would fight Dante at the end. Dante stands in the way of him actually saving humanity, from his point of view.

crush

Then it also stands to reason as to why he would fight Dante at the end. Dante stands in the way of him actually saving humanity, from his point of view.

Yep like in matrix the man in the source never even thought that the even one of the "Ones" will take that decision.

Azurel

Yep like in matrix the man in the source never even thought that the even one of the "Ones" will take that decision.

True. On that topic, there's a fan theory that says that "Neo never left the matrix. He's still plugged in." That would make for a massive twist ending, if you ask me.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium

Also, did anybody else notice Dante and Vergil have really bright, inhuman eyes now? It's a nice touch.

vergilmadness.png

Top Bottom