• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So this guy at 4Chan claims he tested the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
At this point there are two things said in this that haven't come true.

1. Vergil's role in the story. There is significant evidence that he is involved but nothing confirms it
2. The creepy sex scene with Mundus. This seems like the type of thing someone at 4chan would come up with. My guess is that this was inspired by the fat guy from the demo and the accurate information was added to make the lie seem real as long as possible

Frantix

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing all this stuff. I feel that we're getting a lot of the details out of context and in fragments, and because of that it seems a bit awkward. I'm sure once we see it in all of its glory it'll be better.

Plus. I'm actually excited to see this incarnation of Mundus. In the first game he was just some ghostly energy possessing a statue. A fat, grotesque looking demon shouldn't be too bad. If they do it, he can be an awesome character.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't understand the white wig part, I mean, it would make sense if he had his hair black for the whole game, but as soon as you activate Devil Trigger your hair goes white, so wtf?
Oh, yeah. Well then, that's rude of them, to mke a joke about the white hair and still have it in for what some might call arefrence to the original. Well, I never!

My guess is that this was inspired by the fat guy from the demo and the accurate information was added to make the lie seem real as long as possible
A whole lot of truth for just 1 lie? Not likely.

JessenReinhart

This is good, isn't it?
well, about the hair-wig stuff, maybe he's still denying his demonic heritage, since he can also transform into a white haired demon. i mean, the story of this game is about dante accepting his demonic heritage, and becoming a man right?
i still cant believe the mundus-lilith scene though, its just stupid. a developer like NT would never do such a thing.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Good god, please tell me Mundus isn't some fat guy having sex with Lilith and the plot of the game is to stop Lilith's child from behing born. >_>
Ew.

That would not be good. There are enough "we must stop Satan's child from being born!11" movies and plots out there already.

Tiran

The great pretender.
well, about the hair-wig stuff, maybe he's still denying his demonic heritage, since he can also transform into a white haired demon. i mean, the story of this game is about dante accepting his demonic heritage, and becoming a man right?
i still cant believe the mundus-lilith scene though, its just stupid. a developer like NT would never do such a thing.
I just can't wait 'till the scene were he finds out his hair turns white.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
haha that would be hilarious! ^ but now that the white hair bit has been mentioned, and we haven't seen the devil trigger in awhile, i wonder if they are changing it?

ZeroLove

Is it the idea of Mundus and Lilith concieving a baby devil that disgusts people around here or is it that he is fat? If it is the latter, then why are you people so freaking shallow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom