• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So this guy at 4Chan claims he tested the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Perhaps Mundus (or perhaps Mundus' True form) is the massive Demon in chains that we saw in the Secret Mission video? It would be a little odd to have a main story element require players to find and complete all Secret missions, but it would fit with NT wanting to deliver on the promised challenge that the game will offer.

Jaxxy

yep lilith's pregnant....its been confirmed here....she's talking to her fetus in this vid. just skip to 26:10 to watch the whole thing.

this ain't rumors....its da truth.....

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
yep lilith's pregnant....its been confirmed here....she's talking to her fetus in this vid. just skip to 26:10 to watch the whole thing.

this ain't rumors....its da truth.....

yeah we've known this for a almost week now, so i guess we can look forward to vergil.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
oh man I love me some thread necro. It's really interesting going back and reading over these leaks now that more information is out, and even more entertaining to read the first few replies to this information. "haha it has to be fake nobody on 4chan is serious!"

looks like it was serious after all.
Satisfied now?

Please lock this thread dear mods.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
it is actually kind of relevant, if you think about it. so many people here missed out on lots of juicy advanced information because they were too willing to just write off 4chan as a good source (and only because of a single board with a bad reputation)

well maybe in the future you'll be more open minded?
The fact is this topic has been done to death already. People have already realized that the 4chan leak was right and you're bringing nothing new to the table. There is absolutely no reason to revive this thread just to say "It was real after all" when almost everybody already knows that. This isn't me being closed minded. I just like being a stickler when I'm bored.

Dante47

How long did it take you too hunt down this thread?
Why would we need to ever cross check what we know with a half right source?

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
it was linked, no hunting down required. Someone posted it as a laugh, I'd honestly forgotten about it till now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom