• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
nightwingsig_zpsaf85e270.png

:D
i love nightwing!! :blush:

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Vergil_zps24ef176e.png

Here's an artwork I've completed recently of my darling Vergil, and I'm posting this here in case anyone's interested in turning this into a signature~ ^_^ I'd LOVE to see what amazing stuff comes out of it.
Here's the link to it in case anyone needs a reference, it's on my deviantART.

aoshi

My facebook cover. Honestly, My profile pic covers the left side of the cover so i only have 3/4th to the right of my cover. So if there is any text, it needs to be to the right so that the profile pic does not block the text. Facebook sucks.>_<
piershelenacover.png

Dante47

New signature.
Film Noir is my absolute favorite genre, and Spider-Man is one of my favorite superheroes ever.
So what happens when you combine the two? Possibly one of Marvel's greatest line of comics ever. My latest sig is showing some well deserved love for Spider-Man Noir!

SpiderNoir_zps03237bce.png

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...was bored and needed a new sig for another site, so behold!

MampMRaiseHellSigSmall_zpsaa375273.jpg

Unintentionally made Matt stare at Mello's abs, but oh well. :shifty:
Should point out that both characters are fanarts from other people, so I can't take credit for anything other than the overall sig design and the time put into it. Because of this, I will not post this on a site, like dA, so I don't take credit for their art. Again, I just manip-ed the fanart together into a sig. The art belongs to its owners.

Top Bottom