• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Dante47

This right now is my favorite piece of work. I may add on to it, but I like it's simplicity.

noirsignature_zps3a3f0a84.png

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
This right now is my favorite piece of work. I may add on to it, but I like it's simplicity.

noirsignature_zps3a3f0a84.png

I agree with you about the simplicity of it. ^^ It's eye catching, imo, because it's so simple but really well done. :3 *likes it*

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
tumblr_mtp4apDXx71rvvwt1o1_500.jpg

Didn't know where else to post this so here! This is my desktop right now :D I especially love my cute little gakupo singing songs to me right now >w<.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
A sig my friend made me awhile back.
dantv2_zps9b22f6602_zps9e4c8c7d.jpg

Mesmerizing :O

can anyone do a,sig of dante from the reboot with his white hair and dante from dmc3 standing toe to toe in a fist fighting stance with a,pizza box near them and a little caption underneath saying its my pizza

It should just say 'mine' on the bottom, with a picture of one of those seagulls from Finding Nemo :p

Last edited by a moderator:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Could someone make me a Signature with Sparda to the left, Nelo Angelo in the middle and Dante in DT form to the right. Colours to be purple, black, dark grey and minor other colours that may need to apply. Thanks.

seraphmaycry

i need a sig... i have no idea what to put though.

i want something that stands out and is simple, with the word "seraph" large and stylish, something with Dante(dmc3) and lady(dmc3)

is it to much trouble for anyone here?

Michael_3dx

Hobby game dev
Hi!

My avatar is kinda basic (made with MS Paint :vomit:)

Would anyone like to be kind and make an avatar for me?

I'd like something DMC3 style with the text 3dx on it somewhere. Other than that you are free to come up with whatever you feel apropriate.

Feel free to put your initials on it, if you like.

Thanks!

Placido

Yliaster
Hi!

My avatar is kinda basic (made with MS Paint :vomit:)

Would anyone like to be kind and make an avatar for me?

I'd like something DMC3 style with the text 3dx on it somewhere. Other than that you are free to come up with whatever you feel apropriate.

Feel free to put your initials on it, if you like.

Thanks!
I could try for you. Is there a specific size you want it to be?

Top Bottom