• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Beetles plus metal armor equals bad @ss heroes!!!
bfightersig_zpseb87812c.png

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Damn all these sigs are great. This is the only one I managed to make, bit too big though..other than that I can't make my own worth crap.
Capture-3_zpsf265c48a.png

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Ok I have a request for a new sigurture if any one wants to take it. SlenderMan, in a dark forest, with creepy shadow children around him, and they have glowing yellow eyes, and the eight pages flying around in the air. Anyone want to try it?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
hello friends! i need some help. i made this sig a long time ago
196835_576216172395204_529455457_n.jpg

and now i want to make another like it. if you look, you see how i made the fellowship and thorin's party both transparent to get a cool effect. since the background was white, i added the shire to give it a nice, homey feel. now i want to make a star wars one, but i cannot for the life of me find the transparency tool on GIMP. would someone either help me or perhaps make the sig for me? It might get a little complicated, but what i basically want to do is make one for all the sith lords. i want to include starkiller (in his sith lord armor), vader, sidious, maul, nihlus, revan, malak, malgus, kryatt, bane, and scion. if you could please help, i would be very grateful. if not, i would appreciate any kind of advice or suggestions. thanks.

sincerely,
ggc

Top Bottom