• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
thedoctor.png

The Doctor (Doctor Who) includes the Tardis, also the tenth and eleventh doctors.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Lightningsig1.png

New sig I made for myself. I tried doing something different. Instead of doing that outer glow thing for a border I tried making one out of lightning. I think it turned out pretty well. Thoughts? :oops:

I haven't been on here for a while, just wanted to say I'm loving the lightning-ness. How did you do the lightning? Did you draw it all? I'm not very good with lightning effects! I love you av too. ;)

Reactions: Meg

Meg

I haven't been on here for a while, just wanted to say I'm loving the lightning-ness. How did you do the lightning? Did you draw it all? I'm not very good with lightning effects! I love you av too. ;)
Thank you! I'm happy to be back spreading the Lightning-ness to. :D I cheated and used varying sizings of lightning brushes, over lapped, changed the color so they popped more.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ wow, I really love this. I love how much you've changed the original 'comic' style of the pic and made it more raw. Nice colours. :)

HikenNoAce

One King One Legend
Premium
Can't we convince the DMC Staff to increase avatar size here in the forums?

c'mon Ebony.. I know you do want to wear avatar like that ;)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ha! Yeah a longer av would be cool. Don't think it's possible tho. Your design would look good as a sig too. ;)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Family came over and annoyed me...so I made sigs to calm down. Fear me. *meows*

DanteEbIveRose.jpg

Trishsiggy.jpg

^ was not easy to make. >_< *hates working with lightning*

...anyone else notice how much we've mentioned lightning on this page?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Family came over and annoyed me...so I made sigs to calm down. Fear me. *meows*

DanteEbIveRose.jpg

Trishsiggy.jpg

^ was not easy to make. >_< *hates working with lightning*

...anyone else notice how much we've mentioned lightning on this page?

Loooooove the first one!:) (Not just for the dante-ness, but I like the Ebony and Ivory border too.)

Nice Lightning too! (Yeah, Lightning is a bitch.....to draw....not the character!)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ Thankies! :D (That border was fun to work with, it was my mum's idea. *doesn't regret using it**might have to use it again sometime* Thanks about the lightning! ^^ Yeah, it really is hellish. >_< Specially when they colours don't want to go in nthe right places.

@Meg: :p Should we mention it more? *has the oddest urge to make a Lightning sig now* Btw, what emote is that? It's adorable. X3

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'll say thanks again Veeb.
I do love a bit of psychotic staring from Kazuya. :)
What's the pattern in the background?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Julia Fractals are pretty.... *likes to layer them**shakes head to get back on topic* I like it VB. ^^ Pardon if this sounds cheesey, but he looks fierce. ^^; *thinks her mum would be in love with his muscles*

Top Bottom