• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Could somebody do an Snow siggie for me?

Using this image:
2009-08-10_00001.jpg

Put some " Snow " writing, and use an kind of " tribal font. Oh, and put some cyan colors.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I got a request.

images

Could anyone make me a sig with that image please be creative(the only thing i ask it that you put some black on it) and keep it inside forum rules :)!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ Meg! that's brilliant! Really creative I love it. The only thing I would maybe try out is giving the characters a little bit of a shadow - so they stand out against the white text. That might work, it might not - to be honest it's good the way it is.

I'm really liking your new sigs. :cool:

Reactions: Meg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ no probs. I don't have any time to make any sigs at the minute - I'm moving house soon (yay!) I must get back into it soon though I feel my annoying Dante-ness needs a comeback! ;)

Meg

I don't have any time for sigs right now either. I gots one more paper to write and finals to study for! :(

RedRose

Kael
I got a request.

images

Could anyone make me a sig with that image please be creative(the only thing i ask it that you put some black on it) and keep it inside forum rules :)!

you know i just made a sig using this image for myself (though it was a total coincidence i swear) if youd like i could modify it to something you'd prefer.
redrosesig2.jpg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Nice sigs RedRose. I like how you've made it look like looking at Dante through a camera on the one for TCD - great idea.

RedRose

Kael
Nice sigs RedRose. I like how you've made it look like looking at Dante through a camera on the one for TCD - great idea.

thanks ^^ i rather like it myself, i wanted it to be very different from mine cause i didn't want it to be "copy-cat" like since it was purely coincidental that i happened to find the same image and used it. so i derived a little inspiration from the trailer.

Top Bottom