• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ Sure thing. ^^ *will do so* Thankies. ^^ *thinks it's lovely and can't wait to use it*

Meg

I went completely insane with the sig making and did all these for DT even though he didn't ask. I just kinda decided to make lots of sigs. XD

DT_sig1-2.png

DT_sig2.png

DT_sig3.png

Personally, I like the second one the best. I think the first one looks to much like a flag for a country that plays lots of soccer. e_e Anyway, Thoughts? Opinions? Concrit?

Meg

wow, they're all really awesome. i love these! i'm sure Storm'll love em too!

Thank you! :D

I'm glad you like them! ^^ Especially since DT told me about the anthro punk rock band story you guys are writing which inspired the second one, so thank you! XD

RedRose

Kael
Thank you! :D

I'm glad you like them! ^^ Especially since DT told me about the anthro punk rock band story you guys are writing which inspired the second one, so thank you! XD

oh storm told ya? ^^ i'm really excited about it myself. and after seeing these sigs i'm curious of what you could do with Valik, i'm doing a new pic of him right now on photoshop, i'll let ya mess with it if you'd like. you're more experienced at sig making than i am. mine are pretty plain i guess *shrug*

Meg

oh storm told ya? ^^ i'm really excited about it myself. and after seeing these sigs i'm curious of what you could do with Valik, i'm doing a new pic of him right now on photoshop, i'll let ya mess with it if you'd like. you're more experienced at sig making than i am. mine are pretty plain i guess *shrug*
o_O I like your sigs!

I can play around with it, sure. ^^ Not tonight though because its getting late, I still have to take a shower, and I kinda made three sigs in two hours *dies*

P.S.

Good luck with the story! ^^

RedRose

Kael
:confused: I like your sigs!

I can play around with it, sure. ^^ Not tonight though because its getting late, I still have to take a shower, and I kinda made three sigs in two hours *dies*

P.S.

Good luck with the story! ^^

thank you ^^

and no problem, i understand we all need our sleep.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
@ Redrose - love your sig! The bright green works very well with the greyness of the forum.

@ Megatron - Wow, you have been busy. I like the second one - nice background. Ooooh I like the last one too - it's very pretty.

By the way I'm calling you 'Megatron - The sig maker machine!' from now on- I hope thats ok! lol.

Reactions: Meg

Meg

@ Redrose - love your sig! The bright green works very well with the greyness of the forum.

@ Megatron - Wow, you have been busy. I like the second one - nice background. Ooooh I like the last one too - it's very pretty.

By the way I'm calling you 'Megatron - The sig maker machine!' from now on- I hope thats ok! lol.
Aw. :( I was always an Optimus Prime fan. ;)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I've just gone through my memory stick where I keep all the sigs and stuff I make. It was all a total mess - loads of PSD files called sig1.psd and untitled24.psd. Arghhh!! I just went through them all and sorted them out. Some of them were huge frikken files. Anyway I thought I'd post up some of my past sigs on here 'cuz even though I'm not using them there's still Dante-ness to be spread around and to be honest it will be good for me remember what I've used. I'm sure I've lost a load of good pics. :(

nicesig.jpg
Random annoying Dante-ness​

masterv.gif
For MV​

64.gif
I love MvC3 Dante!​

mvcsigsmall.jpg

lodnew.jpg
For LoD​

9.gif
I had no reason to make this - I just wanted to! *shrugs*​

finishednew.jpg
The more Dante you can get into one sig the better!​

aka2.gif
For AKA​

tonksfin.jpg
For Tonks!​

I'm sure there's more. Sorry for clogging up the thread, I just wanted to to have a collection of some of my stuff somewhere,​

Meg

Wow! That's a lot of nice stuff, Eb! Ooo, annoying Dante or no that's a nice pic. *wub*

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Thankies Eb!

Plus, guys, I'm taking requests. I'm using Paint(the Windows 7 one), so I'm kinda limited on effects.

New Sig! Feel free to use! Remember, credit me! :p:D

siggie_2_by_danzye371-d3fmzz4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Meg

Lightningsig1.png

New sig I made for myself. I tried doing something different. Instead of doing that outer glow thing for a border I tried making one out of lightning. I think it turned out pretty well. Thoughts? :oops:

Top Bottom