• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sephiroth vs Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaihedgie

Black Angel;141804 said:
^Dude, You do NOT decide what can or cannot be discussed on the forum.

The rest of us are having fun with the discussion, if you aren't mature enough to talk about this DON'T POST.

You're the one gettin' upset dood. I never said I was the boss here, merely an implication on your part. I'm just sayin' that this a forum about DMC only, and Vs. topics happen to be quite immature, as I've seen for myself over the years. Most of the time it's due to fanboyism, usually with people sayin' this or that character would win without first evaluating the strength of both characters in question. While it might nice to speculate, these things can't actually happen since these two series have never collided with each other.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^You are the one calling us fanboys, and telling us not to use Vrs threads. You are the one being immature, and like I said before the rest of us are having fun.

The forums are DMC mostly, but no one but you seems to have an issue with other topics. Saying that we should discuss DMC only, is completely wrong and you seem like the fanboy constantly attacking the very fact that we think a DMC character would lose.

Grow up.

Kaihedgie

Black Angel;141808 said:
^You are the one calling us fanboys, and telling us not to use Vrs threads. You are the one being immature, and like I said before the rest of us are having fun.

Did you not admit yourself to be one a little earlier? And like I said Vs. topics usually turn out really bad, just as what's happening now. Already, you're thinkin' I'm actin' like the boss in these parks, even though I never implied myself to be in charge of anything. I never said don't do them, I only said I think we shouldn't be doin' them.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^We don't need this, ur spamming the thread and I have been too patient with this.

I'll report you and the staff will do what they think is best.

Kaihedgie

Black Angel;141811 said:
^We don't need this, ur spamming the thread and I have been too patient with this.

I'll report you and the staff will do what they think is best.

Tell me in what form or way am I spamming in this forum? All I've heard so far from ya was taking one side only in the debate of two characters in question fighting against each other without seeing both sides of the spectrum.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^You are less concerned with talking about the topic and as a result this is all spam.

The off topicness alone is embaressing.

This attitude of yours helps nothing, If you don't like the subject don't post.

Kaihedgie

Black Angel;141816 said:
^You are less concerned with talking about the topic and as a result this is all spam.

The off topicness alone is embaressing.

This attitude of yours helps nothing, If you don't like the subject don't post.

Dood, you were the one confusin' my voiced opinion on the matter as spam. I had already stated my opinion as to who of the two would win. After havin' seen we were goin' in circles had I remembered how bad Vs. topics were. If you mean 'fun' by 'opinionated/biased reasons', then I think you aren't exactly innocent in this matter either.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Why dont you both just agree to disagree and not keep an argument going between each other in the thread?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Agreeing to disagree is usually the best thing to do.

It stops further stress on both ends; keeps the forum clean, and prevents other members from holding grudges on one another.

Zato-OW

King
Why do people always tend to bring up Dante defeating Mundus? Dante did it with the help of the Sparda(Sparda's Power, with out this there is no way he could beat Mundus.) and Trish to finish him off(Jackpot). He didn't win on his own.

Kaihedgie

Zato-OW;141845 said:
Why do people always tend to bring up Dante defeating Mundus? Dante did it with the help of the Sparda(Sparda's Power, with out this there is no way he could beat Mundus.) and Trish to finish him off(Jackpot). He didn't win on his own.

He did defeat him did he not? And he pretty much is the successor to Sparda, so I don't see any harm done.

Zato-OW

King
What I meant was. People seem to leave out the fact that he had alot of help defeating him. Alot of people(mostly newcomers) misunderstand and think he defeated Mundus by him self with his own powers.

Kaihedgie

Zato-OW;141850 said:
What I meant was. People seem to leave out the fact that he had alot of help defeating him. Alot of people(mostly newcomers) misunderstand and think he defeated Mundus by him self with his own powers.

I'm well aware he had help dood, but the victory over Mundus is often credited to Dante anyway, I mean, he was the one who sent him packing. Sure he had help, but he was the one to do it. And let's not forget that it took an entire party of ten to beat Safer Sephiroth (compromised of 6 humans, a beast, a robot and an experiment) while it only took a half-demon with the assistance of an artificial demon to beat Mundus and with Dante being stronger than Sparda was, he's definitely much stronger than the king of the underworld. In addition, I'd like to point out that Sephiroth's Safer form isn't a god form like Kefka's. Seraphic creature yes, but not a god.

Zato-OW

King
Where does it ever say he was stronger then Sparda? No one knows how strong Sparda was without his powers but we do know hes stronger then DMC1 Dante to the least because Sparda defeated all 4 kings which Dante has only defeated one(which he had to use his DT to defeat Abigail(sp).) plus ArgoSax which Dante hasn't come to until DMC2. Also the point I'm trying to make is Dante used a sword that turned him from a kitten to a lion that's all. I know he saved the world and all but obviously he felt some kind of weakness using his fathers power in DMC1 since in DMC4 it says he now tends to rely on his own powers.

Kaihedgie

Zato-OW;141875 said:
Where does it ever say he was stronger then Sparda? No one knows how strong Sparda was without his powers but we do know hes stronger then DMC1 Dante to the least because Sparda defeated all 4 kings which Dante has only defeated one(which he had to use his DT to defeat Abigail(sp).) plus ArgoSax which Dante hasn't come to until DMC2. Also the point I'm trying to make is Dante used a sword that turned him from a kitten to a lion that's all. I know he saved the world and all but obviously he felt some kind of weakness using his fathers power in DMC1 since in DMC4 it says he now tends to rely on his own powers.

It's noted in DMC4 that Dante is possibly more powerful than his father. After all that Dante's been through, I wouldn't have second thoughts about him.

Also, I don't think the anime is canon. In addition, he originally gave the Sparda to Trish. It's not that Dante can't use the Sparda, it's just that he chooses not to. He surely didn't have any trouble going toe to toe with a 'holy' statue empowered by his own father's weapon either.

Sparda™

It is rumored in DMC4 that Dante MAY have surpassed his father, but since It's just a rumor, It stays so.

The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda is the most powerful.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Still, regardless of weather or not he is stronger than Sparda I could argue thet Sephiroth is stronger than Sparda and Mundas but then we would need to go off topic.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom