• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sephiroth vs Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaihedgie

Esura;141427 said:
Im not berating you....but even WITH the right stuff, Sep is EXTREMELY EXTREMELY hard. Fighting Dante on DMC4 was more cooler cause...hell, the boss is the PROTAGONIST of DMC....the guy you played with from 1 to 3. Quite cool. Sep KH2 fight was ABNORMALLY hard but not as epic as the Dante fight nor FF7's Safer Sep fight (this is the most epic fight in gaming history). Dante boss fight isnt hard....hes just freaking cheap as hell.

It's not so much as simply bein' cheap, it's that the victory of the battle doesn't even result in Dante goin' into Devil Trigger.

Also, people have forgotten about Before Crisis, in which Sephiroth fought against an unaltered human named Elfe, who actually matched him in skill. The duel actually ends up a tie, and it helps that Elfe's sword was also shorter than Sephiroth's.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Kaihedgie;141430 said:
It's not so much as simply bein' cheap, it's that the victory of the battle doesn't even result in Dante goin' into Devil Trigger.

Also, people have forgotten about Before Crisis, in which Sephiroth fought against an unaltered human named Elfe, who actually matched him in skill. The duel actually ends up a tie, and it helps that Elfe's sword was also shorter than Sephiroth's.

However that was b4 he absorbed Jenova, awakining his Jenova cells and power.

Kaihedgie

Esura;141432 said:
However that was b4 he absorbed Jenova, awakining his Jenova cells and power.

Even before absorbing Jenova, Sephiroth was exceptionally strong, having fought against two SOLDIERs who shared his powers.

Iced Digger

What if Dante absorbed the most ultimate super duper power of ultimateness!!!!!!!!?:lol:

Who cares... until we see it, there's no point in arguing, right? Call Capcom and Square and tell them to make a game.

Kaihedgie

Iced Digger;141436 said:
What if Dante absorbed the most ultimate super duper power of ultimateness!!!!!!!!?:lol:

Who cares... until we see it, there's no point in arguing, right? Call Capcom and Square and tell them to make a game.

Rightu. Usually, I'd avoid retarded topics such as these become it's usually the subject of fanboyism and fangirlism, but I just can't help but give out a logical reason of who of the two would win.

Iced Digger

Kaihedgie;141439 said:
Rightu. Usually, I'd avoid retarded topics such as these become it's usually the subject of fanboyism and fangirlism, but I just can't help but give out a logical reason of who of the two would win.

It's ok, as do I. But these things are just annoying after a while.

Esura

Iced Digger;141441 said:
It's ok, as do I. But these things are just annoying after a while.

Then stop posting in these type of threads then if they annoy you. Some people may not find these threads annoying.

Kaihedgie

Esura;141446 said:
Then stop posting in these type of threads then if they annoy you. Some people may not find these threads annoying.
But it also ticks everyone else off in the end, especially those makin' sense of things

Esura

Kaihedgie;141454 said:
But it also ticks everyone else off in the end, especially those makin' sense of things

Thats their fault.

Discussions dont die just because the current members here discussed them already. Staff already said this ages ago though.

Zato-OW

King
Well Sephiroth is a far better swordsman then Dante and not to mention that Sephiroth has yet to use his full potential in a battle(so it says). Toss up topic.

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
Black Angel;141173 said:
^Well no, the game doesn't tell you that but holy was an immense power and Sephiroth would have needed allot of power to hold it back.

so uh, it's just an estimation? but yeah, i totally agree on this- a lot of people agree that Sephiroth was already drained when he faced Cloud and gang because of that "holy" thing...^_^

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
For the people above who decided to fill a perfectly good Vrs thread with spam, grow up.

If you don't like the vrs thread DON'T POST HERE. You are ruining it for the rest of us who can carry on a mature discussion.

Kaihedgie

Black Angel;141505 said:
For the people above who decided to fill a perfectly good Vrs thread with spam, grow up.

If you don't like the vrs thread DON'T POST HERE. You are ruining it for the rest of us who can carry on a mature discussion.

ÐΔ~Sparda said:
Sephiroth >>> DMC Cast

Get it?! Got It?! Good.

I hardly call that mature dood.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Moving on... ;)

Just to be a pain (and a n00b to boot) what's so great about Sephiroth that would warrant this battle? I know he's from FF (and subsequently has weird hair) but what are his strengths/weaknesses etc as opposed to Dante's? Anyone got something along the lines of a comparison list or something?

Kaihedgie

Angel;141728 said:
Moving on... ;)

Just to be a pain (and a n00b to boot) what's so great about Sephiroth that would warrant this battle? I know he's from FF (and subsequently has weird hair) but what are his strengths/weaknesses etc as opposed to Dante's? Anyone got something along the lines of a comparison list or something?

Before the events of Final Fantasy VII, Sephiroth displayed superhuman feats such as strength, speed and agility and also had the uncanny ability to teleport in short distances. It is said that only he is able to masterfully wield the Masamune, that ridiculously long sword. After absorbing Jenova, Sephiroth's powers increased up to the point of mind-controlling the weak-minded, creating duplicates of himself, amongst other things as well as levitation. In Advent Children, his power skyrocketed, now with the ability to fly and cut down buildings with ease. He could also fire waves of energy from his blade as well. Despite these vast powers, he is not invincible, nor does he even bother to use his full powers.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^That is your opinion I already posted why I think Sephiroth would win.:lol: Dante isn't immortal either.

Angel I posted some of his powers earlier.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^That is not at all true. Sephiroth can manipulate his spirit to become something close to a god, like at the end of FF7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom