• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rumour/News: Ninja Theory Working on Devil May Cry 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Let me try and remember what happened the last time DMC changed hands... Yay everybodys going to hate Dante again! :p.
I already dislike him so the only thing I have to lose is Nero who I already knew was doomed one way or another.

I am up for seeing what Ninja Thoery can do with DMC.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
HQQR - Solid;215588 said:
There's no freakin' way Nero could end up like that terrible excuse for a character! Nero, suffice it to say, IS DEVIL MAY CRY. So relax with all of the Nero bashing. It won't look good when Nero turns out to be more badass than Dante. It'll have you looking more ridiculous than the guy that said, "Batman could never be a successful series of movies."

did you only read one sentence of my post. i said "if they don't explain nero's origin". i like nero he is a good charicter. however the lack of an explanation for what connection he has to sparda is only acceptable for a short period of time. by the end of the next game he is in the novelty of his differnt personalty and his devil bringer will wear off. if they explain more about him and make him more of a part of the dmc world he will be a very good charicter. but as he is. nero is only good for one game ( the same as lucia)

lucia was a good charicter if you take into account the way dante was in dmc2. the flaws with her are the flaws in the game. there is nothing wrong with her that wasn't wrong with dante in that game.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
I liked Dante in DMC2. The fact that his personality changed didn't really bother me. I just said, thinking realistically, 2 must have been a considerable time after 1 so he got older. People get more serious when they're older right? Plus Lucia was terrible... I didn't like her as a whole.

Zato-OW

King
Zato-OW;214932 said:
Yeah I read this a few days ago. Capcom did say in the end of March that they had a huge announcement in April. I guess this has to be it. Oh well, all good things come to an end.

NVM, the big announcement is Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^that's right. I did read that.
I read that Cpativate was a private convention. So surely the details of it wouldn't be released to the public yet?
Perhaps they're planning something for E3 or Tokyo Game show?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Doubt it :( Dante didn't make the cut last time.
I think it's because he's annoying and indestructible. I had a major sad that he didn't make it (hence I didn't buy the game, Marvel vs Capcom can kiss my ass)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I'm thinking that Devil May Cry 5 is gonna come out NEXT year, since it'll be DMC's 10 year anniversary. /LOLofftopic

Sparda™

Incomplete Dani;216549 said:
I'm thinking that Devil May Cry 5 is gonna come out NEXT year, since it'll be DMC's 10 year anniversary. /LOLofftopic

That's something I've been saying for eons here. :lol:

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
shonan;217735 said:
*sigh* when these rumors and lies will come to an end?

when one of those rumors turns out to be true. ( i hope it is this one because i don't want to wait anymore.)

Sone

DUST TO DUST
I hear 1 rumor, teaser trailer will be show on E3 this year or till end of 2010, and DMC 5 is gonna appear in 2012. Dunno maybe is 1 more rumor or truth !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom