• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: The Revenge Of The Traitors

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Good question." He turned to Resa. "What demons are we after this time? Please don't say Nobodies. I had enough trouble with those the LAST time you asked me to do this." He muttered a small prayer in hopes that it wouldn't be Nobodies.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"You dont like Nobodies....if you dont like their mask dont destroy the mask cut the thing head so it doesnt put its". He turned at the table and grab one of the bottles and drinked it all in one time. "I think i didnt had to do that".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil looked at Bladus and tried to stifle his laughter. "You weren't supposed to drink it THAT fast. And it's not fighting the Nobodies I hate. I just hate how stupid they are. AND they explode when they die. Disgusting..." He held his mouth as if he was going to puke, and then smiled and shrugged. "Oh well, I guess I get what I get."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa grinned, "Well, I handed the job off to someone esle who needed it more then me." she replied. "Sorry. But I'll let you know what the next job is."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil dropped his smile. "Crap... I was hoping to work off that tab. Oh well. Contact me if you need anything. Oh, and before I go..." He picked something out of his pocket and placed it on the counter. It was a brand-new cell phone. "It's already paid for, and I'll pay the tax too. Just call me on that when you need me. I'm already in the contacts."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus was surprised by the look of what Fristil gave Resa. "He cant paid his tab but he can buy whatever it is". Bladus got up with a little effort maybe, drinking that was not a good idea. He walked towards Fristil and asked him. "What is that, i havent been in this world for two hundreds years, so i might not know how are the times right now".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil held up the cell phone and nearly hit Bladus with it. "It's called a cell phone, man. Get with the times. Do you still use Windows 3.11 or what?" He smiled at Resa, thinking his joke was funny, but the insult was probably lost on Bladus, who probably didn't know what that was.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus face change from one with doubts, to one filled with rage, he grab Fristil neck and sayed him so low so Resa didnt heared the talk of what she thinked, that were human. "Let me told you i am the genocider, so belive me when i say that i might kill someone when i want". He let go Fristils and asked him . "Whats window".

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"It's a program designed for computers." Resa replied, still smiling about Fristil's joke. "I'll show you later. And Fristil, play nice."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil moved a few feet away from Bladus and looked at Resa with a pained expression. "Hey! I'M not the one who just tried to choke his ally! Dude, you SERIOUSLY need to grow a sense of humor. Unless choking me is your idea of a joke, in which case I think your sense of humor needs to die."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa reaised an eyebrow. "Excuse me? I do have a sense of humor. And if you saw, I was smiling when I said that." She moved away from him to serve the other customers.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Hah if you mock another time of me like that i will use my special blade arm to choke you so, better you dont do that". He went to a chair and sitted, he grab his alcohol and drinked it. He thinked "Whats wrong with me, in years i havent do that, maybe the years of torture changed me".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil went and sat next to Bladus. He regarded him as coldly as he could in his human form. "Okay, first off, what was that for? Second, did you actually ENJOY choking me to death? You're more twisted than I thought. Maybe this won't work out..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Sorry, i think that my torture made something to my mind, i think that genocide, torture and alcohol are a bad mix". He let the glass in the table and looked Fristil. "Maybe i should haved drinked that more slowly".

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa severed everyone esle. She walked over to Fristil, "Are you clam down, yet?" she asked, getting ready to leave again, if he had said no.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
He looked at Resa with a smile. "Yes, I'm fine. My friend wishes to apologize, and introduce himself. Well? Give her your name. She already knows mine."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Well maybe you are inmune, you own her only two grands in alcohol, and remember this is my firts time drinking". He got up of his chair and asked Resa. "Hey do you have any work i will really like to use that for cleaning my mind".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil called after Resa. "Hey, wait! I'm sorry! I think this might be the first time I ever got drunk..." He watched her walk off. "Well, there's a few years of trust down the drain. Crap... Thanks a lot, Bladus."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa walked back to answer Bladus' question. "Not that I know of. I can find you something, if you like."

Top Bottom