• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: Devil May Cry: Reconstruction

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero kept next to Padrier. "Good thing you're so good at being fast. Otherwise we'd probably have had to wait twice as long."

aka958

Don't trust people
"Ehh... whatever you say! I'll get right on it. Come on everybody!" Padrier started running. "Come on so you don't slack off!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Lets get moving". Moises sayed, and he started walking to Padrier."My wounds will heal if i was on Devil Trigger, but i can risk to use a double sharpened weapom, though the wound in my bad is not healing".

aka958

Don't trust people
"Alright!" Padrier said with a sudden happy face. "Nero, distract them while we rush in."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Come slowpoke". Moises was wawing his hand at them."Come on we got to find that black armored guy dont we?". Moises smiled, but he was nerveus inside, his wounds as natural don`t healed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero jumped in front of the demons and clapped twice, then started talking in a fake British accent. "Ello, duckies! I fink it's toime to play!"

aka958

Don't trust people
As the demons got Nero's attention Padrier slipped by, unnoticed towards the castle gate.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero laughed. "C'mon, duckies! We're gonna 'ave some fun! Aye?" The demons charged at Nero and he started throwing Devil Bringer punches and Busters, smashing them easily.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises followed Padrier and whispered to him."What should we do now?". He kneeled and got his magnum out of his holster just in case.

aka958

Don't trust people
"Easy, once we get in to the castle, we'll have to find that black armored guy" Padrier said. "We should watch out for those demons too since we can't handle them with that much ease."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Well i can, but i can`t let you die". Moises thinked, he continued following Padrier."So what do you think this guy is, i havent never heared of something like that".

aka958

Don't trust people
"I have no idea, but he must be seeking after something" Padrier said. "If he is attacking Fortuna because of that, we know that what he searches ain't exactly that good for Fortuna either. Anyways, we gotta get inside" Padrier rushed in the castle and saw that the main hall was empty.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises entered the castle and saw that the main hall was completely empthy."Man we werent so lucky".Moises whispered to Padrier."We should go deeper".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero smashed three more demons, then grabbed one and threw it into a group. "C'mon! So boring!" He taunted.

aka958

Don't trust people
"Think we should search Agnus old research facility?" Padrier said. "That is the most outstanding place in the whole area, the rest is quite worthless."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Thats actually the truth". Moises reloaded his magnum, and keeped a hand inside his jacket to get out his rapier soon.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Suddenly, a sound like clapping filled the main hall. "Good job making it past my guards." A voice echoed from no particular point. "I'm waiting at the basement. Make it there, and you'll find out who your mystery saboteur is. Heh heh heh heh."

aka958

Don't trust people
"Right ahead of ya!" Padrier was already way ahead of Moises as he was running towards the basement. "Don't slack off now!"

Top Bottom