• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: Devil May Cry: Reconstruction

aka958

Don't trust people
This is an RP between:
Aka958
Marisa
DreadnoughtDT
DanteDude99
Incomplete Dani
The Crazy Demon

During the rebuilding Fortuna is attacked by demons. A horde of new demons from unknown domain is hunting the people of Fortuna and destroy the little they've built up. The order of the sword tries all they can to defend the city, but the demons seem to come in neverending swarms. Nero decided to make a squad of the best fighters of the order under his lead that are going to try and find the source of this invasion.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero sighed. "Why is it that whenever I try to do something, these damn demons always have to get involved?" He turned around to the group of Scarecrows. "Well, if they aren't gonna leave, I'll make them leave!" He revved Red Queen and jumped forward, slashing the Scarecrows left and right. One tried to jump him, so he leaped up into the air and stabbed the Scarecrow into the ground. "Too easy!"

aka958

Don't trust people
Padrier looked astonished at his hero fighting "one day, I will be like that" he said, took a steady grip on his sword and charged in to join the fighting. He handles Scarecrows easily due to his speed and their slow reactions, slashing away with enthusiasm.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero laughed, then his face turned serious when he saw Padrier. "Padrier, behind you!" He pointed behind Padrier at a Scarecrow that was getting ready to slash. Nero was too busy with the ones around him to do anything about it.

aka958

Don't trust people
Padrier heard Nero's heads up and made a quick dodge but made a misstep and fell to the ground. "Damn it" he said frustrated and quickly kicked on the scarecrow's leg so it too fell down. With a quick move he was up and shoot the scarecrow. "Already wasted one bullet, on a scarecrow... I need to find more of these".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero laughed. "You should get tips from the bullet making pro." He said mockingly. He shot several Scarecrows in the head with startling accuracy, killing them instantly. "C'mon, get up! There's at least ten more of 'em!"

aka958

Don't trust people
"I'll have to remember to take some from you later then" Padrier replied as he got up and started to charge towards the new gang of Scarecrows appearing. "Here we go!" he said as he slashed a scarecrow with all his strength, almost splitting it in half.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero smirked. He has guts, but his technique's a little off. He thought. He revved his sword and cut into the Scarecrows, cutting five of the former ten into ribbons.

aka958

Don't trust people
I'll do my best, I hope it works this time Padrier thought, he took out his revolver and held it's handle together with his swords handle. He ran towards three scarecrows, stabbed his sword in the middle one, quickly revving his sword to the side and shoots the right scarecrow before he then slashes with his sword towards the left scarecrow, quickly finishing of them all. Yes! I did it! I hope Nero saw that.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero smirked, then grabbed and smashed the last Scarecrow that was behind Padrier with his Devil Bringer. "Nice technique. Could use a little spit 'n polish, but good overall. Just watch your back more often, kay?" He patted Padrier's shoulder and walked off towards the reconstructed Order HQ.

aka958

Don't trust people
"Of course it could! It's still in the testing stage" Padrier said happily as he got Nero's attention. "Do you think the others will be at the HQ?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero sighed. "I would hope so. I told them to be there soon. They know the rules if they mess up." He smiled devilishly at Padrier, and laughed at his shocked face. "It's okay. I was just kidding."

aka958

Don't trust people
"Alright... if you say so" Padrier said trying to keep up with Nero's pace. "I bet they are there though, you wouldn't trust them with something like this if they wouldn't."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero nodded. "Yeah. A couple of 'em have a habit of slacking off, though." He sighed. "I suppose I shouldn't worry."

aka958

Don't trust people
"You shouldn't at all, they are all trustworthy and they do their best at all times" Padrier said knowing it was true. He suddenly stopped to look around, just to see the ruins that has been slowly rebuilt two months. They all had done great progress on the rebuilding project. None of it would have been possible without the help of Kyrie, who had taken the lead of the project. "As if one demon attack wouldn't be hard enough, facing another one before we have even recovered..." Padrier said to himself "is everything but fair".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero nodded. "That's why I'm calling this meeting. The demon attacks are getting more frequent and they're getting larger. We just took out a group of about thirty Scarecrows. That's not a good sign. I think something bigger is coming."

aka958

Don't trust people
"No kidding... do you think this may have to do something with the hellgates?" Padrier said deep in thought. "I'll be thinking into it" he said as he started walk again.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero shook his head. "It can't be. They were destroyed by Dante. Remember? All of them were pretty much reduced to dust by him." He looked up at the HQ, in thought. "But you know... Things can be rebuilt."

aka958

Don't trust people
"It can't be? I'm not entirely sure..." Padrier said with care not to upset Nero. "It can be anything, I mean, something like a demon invasion from a hellgate is hard to not notice..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero nodded. "Still, we have to take everything into consideration. I'll send a few scouts to check out the ruins of the hellgates. If they don't come back... We know what's happened."

Top Bottom