• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: Devil May Cry: Reconstruction

aka958

Don't trust people
"Alright, I gotta meet up with the others" Padrier said as he started running back towards the HQ.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"I don't like him either," she whispered back. "I think he can't handle the fact he's not the one in your position."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero nodded and kept walking. He thought he could see Padrier in the distance, but he wasn't too sure. "Let's just deal with that if he makes a big deal out of it. He's annoying, but he's a good fighter."

aka958

Don't trust people
"Hey guys!" Padrier screamed as he saw a bunch of three in the distance. "I got some... Arghh!" The raged demons he threw a rock on had followed him and tried to attack him. Padrier dodged and took out his sword. "You came back? Can't handle a rock can you?" said Padrier, the demon roared at Padrier and prepared to charge. "Let's see how you can handle a sword!" as the demon jumped towards him he ducked and shoved his sword in it's stomach revving as he ran through it's body. Surprised he saw the demon splitted into two lesser ones. "A little help Jenny?" he screamed towards the figures in the distance.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises runned to Padrier, he got his rapier on his left hand and the gun on the right one, he started stabbing and shooting at the demons.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero grabbed one of the demons with his Devil Bringer and slammed it into the ground, smashing several of the crystals on it's body. "Guys, don't slice them in half! Kill them with brute force, no cutting!" He took a closer look at the demon. "You don't look like anything from the books... You're a fairly new breed, ain'tcha?" He added mockingly.

aka958

Don't trust people
"Alright! I'll try" Padrier took his sword and hit the enemies with the blunt side, seeing that it actually worked. "You got it Nero!"

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
In the blink of an eye, Jenny aimed her rifle and fired off three shots at the hoard of demons. "Brute force? Sorry, but we don't have an arm like you do! Brute force isn't going to exactly be that easy for us!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises slashed and shooted, aiming for the head of the demons on each truth and shot, one demon attacked him and impaled his back.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero scoffed as he fought. "Guys, next time a demon splits in half when you attack it, don't keep slicing it! Common sense!" He saw Moises get stabbed and he grabbed the demon and chucked it into a building.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises dint feeled the pain and instead of blood he was bleeding a black ichor."Damm if this keeps going my wounds will start open". He thinked, as he continued to impale and shot, he kicked a few demons and send them a few feets back.

aka958

Don't trust people
"I've got it already!" Padrier said as he took up his sword and hit the heads of the demons with the blunt side. "Am I good or am I good?" he said as he felt invicible for a while.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero kept shooting and bashing. "C'mon guys, why not try for a change?" He said mockingly to the demons.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Because i got a stupid rapier this thing breaks you know?". Moises looked at his magnum and realized something, he started hitting the demons with the handle of the magnum.

aka958

Don't trust people
"Wow! Why didn't I think of that?" Padrier said and copied Moises technique, hitting demons with the handle of his gun to effectively kill them.

aka958

Don't trust people
Padrier hit the last one with the gun handle and finished it off. "Hey! I got the last one! Yeah!" Padrier cheered a little before he turned to Nero serious. "There are about 17 more of them on the outside of the castle, now that we know how to deal with them it should be easier to take care of them"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The wound in Moises back didnt healed, so he tried to cover it with some handerkief that he had on his pocket."So we have to kill the rest now".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero took a deep breath. "I think I should take them out while you guys bum rush the castle gate. That way we can search faster."

aka958

Don't trust people
"You got a point, your the one which the brute force here. Hehehe" Padrier said as he took a few steps forward. "Everyone, follow me!"

Top Bottom