• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: Demon of Sorrow

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol would have smiled if he could. "Short, simple, and to the point. I wish I wasn't so long winded..." He said as he leaned back into the couch.

Meg

Zu'Coni was right about to correct him for not addressing her as 'Captain' , but decided against it. "As of now we don't know how Ziodyne finds his pray. We believe he may be able to sense sadness in a person and the more one has the more he is drawn to it. Dante has suggested that we...set him up." she smirked hoping the others new what she was referring to.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol leaned forward, intrigued. "Yes, but where are we going to find such a sad soul?" Inside, he was fervently hoping it wasn't him or any of the others, but he doubted that it wasn't.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol looked at the others. "I would object, but then I would be ridiculed, wouldn't I?"

Meg

"So its agreed we're using Ithavol as bait? Good." Zu'Coni tried not to laugh.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol leaned to the side and supported his head with a clenched fist. "I suppose. It would not be the first time I was placed in an expendable position."

Meg

"Come with me." Zu'Coni waved for Ithavol to follow her outside. She led him to an abandoned building. They went inside. It was dark inside. The only source of light was a dim lamp hanging from the ceiling next to a pole. Zu'Coni picked up chains and turned to Ithavol. "Would you consider yourself happy or depressed?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol looked at his feet. "Depressed, definitely. Everyone makes fun of me, I have no friends, no one to call family, no one to love me... I'll just stop talking right now. You don't need to hear my sob story. I bet you quite frankly think I'm useless. Everyone else seems to."

Meg

Zu'Coni was unfazed by his behavior. He acts like a child she thought. He wants pity. Despicable. "Alright well good this will be a lot easier. I'm going to chain you to this pole alright?" she waved him over.

Meg

"Don't give me that look. Now then..." After chaining him to the pole she explained what was going to happen. "Its important that you become as depressed as possible. I need you to think about all the things that anger and upset you. No happy thoughts. You can even think about how much you dislike me. I don't care." she broke off suddenly at the sound of footsteps. The others must be moving into position. She heard the tapping signal from Dante letting her know they were ready and continued. "I'm going to make it easier for you to become distraught enough for Ziodyne to be drawn to you. Alright?" She went over to an old rusted table. Different kinds of tools were lined up. She picked up a thin long needle and went back to Ithavol. "Quite simply, I'm going to torture you." she said calmly.

Meg

Zu'Coni smiled. "Do you know what this is for?" she waved the needle.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol took a deep breath. "Making me scream, I bet. If you were about to say "go into your eyes" I don't have eyes."

Meg

Zu'Coni smirked. "If you did you'd know what this was for." Zu'Coni began torturing Ithavol in ways no one could ever imagine all while remaining perfectly calm.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol writhed in pain, screaming, all the while remembering everything, everyone that's ever hurt him. "You heartless bitch!" He yelled as Zu'Coni continued torturing him.

Top Bottom