• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: Demon of Sorrow

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol sighed. Obviously she does not take human error into consideration. He thought, slightly angry. I was human once. We make mistakes. Hopefully she'll learn to live with that...

Meg

Fast forwarding to the next night outside of Devil May Cry.

Lights! Camera! ACTION!

Meg

OOC-Its right outside his shop. Of course Dante is in this scene silly! :lol:

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
OOC: Was making sure. Dante could've been inside.

Dante was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "So where are the others?" He asked impatiently.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol flew over the building and to the front. "I am sorry for the delay. Demons... And quite a few of them, too."

OOC: TCD... I dunno. Why Vergil, though? Isn't he usually a bad guy in this type of thing?

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Akarutei gave Ithavol a cold glare when he landed."Nobody said that our new member would be an angel."he said with his arms crossed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol looked away from Akarutei. "Long time no see." He muttered. "Still fondly remembering the trashing you gave me? I still have bruises from that."

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Rin Looked at Ithavol with a Dry Expression on her Face "Now whos This Freak?!" She said Angrly

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol clenched his fists. "If all that's going to happen is me getting ridiculed, I should take my leave."

Meg

"Oh shut up. All of you." Zu'Coni said as she arrived. "Good; we're all here. Let's talk inside."

Meg

Zu'Coni walked past Akarutei without paying any attention to him.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Akarutei got up and looked at Zu'Coni."Its just like working for the old fart..."he muttered to himself.
"Hey Dante,got anymore soda left?"he asked as he walked towards Dante.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol folded his wings and made his staff disappear, then he sat on the couch in Dante's office. "I am ready for whatever you throw at me." He said nonchalantly.

Top Bottom