• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: Demon of Sorrow

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Akarutei put away his weapon and faced towards Zu'Coni.
"You always have to stop the fun,don't you?"Akarutei said in his head.

Meg

Zu'Coni stood in front of Dante's desk and spoke to the group. "You all know why you're here. Dante and I have done our research and discovered some things about Ziodyne, the demon of sorrow, that I would like to go over with you all." she sighed before continuing. "Ziodyne is not a normal demon. While there have been sorrow demons before none are quite like him. As opposed to having to be 'called' by a human like other sorrow demons Ziodyne can find and attack them on his own. Unlike other sorrow demons Ziodyne needs negative emotions to survive. He sucks out all the happiness in a person and once there is nothing but sadness and anger left he devours their soul, using the negative emotions as fuel. Dante and I have come to the conclusion that Ziodyne is made up entirely of negative emotions which leads us to two questions. One, how exactly did he come to be and two, how can he be defeated?" Zu'Coni then paused for a moment to study the group. They seemed to be paying attention. "Now then before we go any further I'd like us all to introduce ourselves. A team cannot be strong unless it knows the members in it. I suppose I'll start. I'm Captain Zu'Coni. I am in charge of this outfit. Now I want to get one thing straight. I am not your friend." she then smirked at the group. "Who would like to go next?"

Meg

Zu'Coni waved her hand and rubbed her forehead with the other. "Please do."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol nodded. "I am Ithavol. An angel. I serve under the four Cardinal Virtues and I was once just a teenaged boy. I was killed, and my soul was given a second chance as an angel. Now I fight against the forces of darkness in any way I can... But I can't do much by myself." He looked over the group. "It's why I chose this job. I would like to rid this world of evil. That's all I live for. And if any of you hate me for having such a childish dream, then by all means, hate me. I don't care." He sat back down, finished with his monologue.

Meg

Zu'Coni chuckled. "Childish indeed. I hope you realize in order to rid the world entirely of evil you'd have to eliminate all life for everyone has evil inside of them. Those that you would consider 'good' are the ones that fight against it while people who are 'evil' give in to it it. It is still there either way."

Meg

"But thinking makes it so." Zu'Coni responded to Akarutei's comment. "Now then, who would like to go next?" she asked impatiently. "We can all discuss how wrong we think everyone else is later."

Satsui no Hado

"Coming from the girl that can't fight for ****."said Akarutei to Rin.
"And I'd like to be next,my lady."said Akarutei to Zu'Coni.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol got up quickly and slammed the end of his staff onto the ground, making a thundering slam that shook the room. "Enough bickering. Now, you two."

Meg

"Everyone shut up! Honestly, grow up all of you. Enough bickering. All I asked was for you to introduce yourselves. Its not that hard."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Fool.... if there is no evil there won`t be needed the good, and then it won`t exist a reason for doing something. Vergil though as he heared Ithavol words."I will introduce myself now, i`m Vergil, and if you know Dante very well, then you don`t know anything about me, except we are brothers".

Satsui no Hado

"Forgive me,I haven't killed a thing in days.I live to kill,without it...I guess you can say that I get "cranky" or something."said Akarutei.
"Anyways,as you've said...an introduction is in order...I am Akarutei Hishiyako
...and I will one day have my revenge on God...."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol nodded. "I actually do not agree with God's will either. It is why I chose to serve under the Cardinal Virtues instead. I actually feel sorry for you, even if you attacked me mercilessly."

Meg

" I don't know what 'God' you serve but I hope Vanue will forgive you for it." Zu'Coni said uninterested. "Can we please stay on topic? Who hasn't introduced themselves yet? Please do so we can move on."

Satsui no Hado

"Do not feel sorry for me,feel sorry for my young son still in heaven without a father to be with."he said with a depressed tone to Ithavol.
"But please continue with introductions..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol looked at Akarutei and sighed. "I wish you the best of luck in your affairs." He then looked at Rin. "I think she is the only one who hasn't introduced herself."

Top Bottom