• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
lol......................u can bet that......................but it was a little hard to defeat her...............have u ever imagined that she comes in DMC as a Boss???? it would be crazy:D

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
i thnk she'd give them a run for their money even tough they are technically immortal, they are still also human after all so they would need to rest however a t-veronica tyrant doesn't need to rest so it can kep goin for a while and maybe defeat the sons of sparda...but we no that capcom will never do a cross over so we shall never now will we

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
the TG-Tyrant from Dead AIm would be a gud boss cause it is impervious to firearms, and it is very agile so it would be a gud boss to through int the mix

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
never played it personally but i think the TG Tyrant is superior to the other tyrants because unless you have a particle cannon your characters is screewed, however i'm not sure wat effect a non-projectile weapon would have on the mutation, so i think TG tyrant is the ultimate tyrant byfar

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
r u refering to the big particle cannon at the end of the game, that doesn't kill Nemesis Third Form but does severly damage him

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
that would be cool but it is a waste of space taking on the lower level demons/puppets, plus it requires a huge amout of power so head hav to constantly plug it into a power supplies to charge it,.
I think the laser cannon used by Kanade in "Akira" to attack tetsuo in the stadium is prety cool i think that wouldn't look out of place

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhhmmmm........................maybe
BTW i saw a video of DMC4 that is aw in GameTrailler..................Nero Fighting against a Huge Fire Centaurus...................the Graphics are awsome...............and the enemies are pupets..........they are easy to kill them...............coz i saw a video of DMC4

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
i just hope Reaident Evil 5 is goin to take the game furthr away from the horror side of the series like RE4 did caus that was more of an action game in my mind, i aslo hope the main antagonist is Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom