• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
who was what games i have resident evil 1 (remake gc) resident evil 0(i like it) and resident evil 4 (ps2 and GC) and i must say ... i like killing zomibes und hunting them down its kinda cool but a waste of ammo ... and you NEED ammo :lol: and these are my fav char... :

Male :
1st place. Billy chris kevin and HUNK
2nd place: krauser and leon
3rd palce: barry
(yes i know i miss the most uber char .... but i hate :dry: him he is just a a**Ho*e :verymad: )
Female :
1st place: Rebecca and Jill
2nd place:claire and ada
3rd place: alexia

So what games do you have and that are your fav char ...

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Top thread!

thumbs%20up.jpg

I used to love these games years ago. I still recall the ultra–cheese of the 1st game’s dialogue, its shocks and thrills too. I think I like the 3rd game best, not least for its horribly addictive & frustrating minigame featuring the Russian lot, followed by the 2nd game.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Resident Evil is an awsome game.................its one of my favourite scary games..........................if it wasnt RE2.......we couldnt play DMC1

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya...............i guess..............but the Hunter was based on Blade.................and Zombies was based on...............guess who??

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
i like all the original characers out of the first game, caus they were the characters that started the series i just hope they do another game with jill valenitne and rebecca chambers in because they haven't appeared in any other ones other then zero and nemesis which was the startin points of the downfall of the umbrella corporation

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
but RE3:Nemesis and RE4 are the best.............coz in RE3 u can use an Unlimited Rocket Launcher..........and i beat Nemeisi in no time.....lol

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
true but taking nemesis down easily, takes all the fun out of the game cauz having to run from him throughout the locations he decides to turn up in adds more fun to the game caus your always dodging him and so on so you hav to be more creative

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
u got that right....................if all weapons were infinit............i would choose anything as i want

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
but if you have infinate ammo it makes it more of a horror game then a "Survival" horror game as your required to ration your supplies to survive so if you have unlimited ammo on all your weapons then you'd never get the full enjoyment out off the series

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Col Sin Scythe;4703 said:
but if you have infinate ammo it makes it more of a horror game then a "Survival" horror game as your required to ration your supplies to survive so if you have unlimited ammo on all your weapons then you'd never get the full enjoyment out off the series

that would be more crazy than usual....................i would kill one thausands tan killing devils in DMC..........lol

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Col Sin Scythe;4692 said:
true but taking nemesis down easily, takes all the fun out of the game cauz having to run from him throughout the locations he decides to turn up in adds more fun to the game caus your always dodging him and so on so you hav to be more creative
I actually fought him on every occasion. Boy does the Dodge button come in useful! Each time you defeat him he drops a part of a weapon. A few fights later you can put the pieces together to form a special weapon. I haven't played it in so long that I can't remember what you get!

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
the three weapons you get are the western custom shotgun, Eagle 6.0 and the mine thrower i also believe you get unlimited ammo from him when you fight him for the penultimate time in his second mutated form

machindix

I played RE1 (the original version) 2, 3, and 4. I didn't get chance to try others like 0 becuase I don't have a Nintendo... (yeah, I'm a hard core PS supporter...)

RE4 is, in my opinion, the most entertaining though not the most exciting one. It's too action-packed. You can't get a really nice scare out of this one, but I really enjoyed throwing eggs at the villagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom