• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
heven't you tried survivor, survivor 2, dead aim, code:veronica x or the outbreak games caus these are all on the playstation as well

machindix

Col Sin Scythe;4773 said:
heven't you tried survivor, survivor 2, dead aim, code:veronica x or the outbreak games caus these are all on the playstation as well

Well, I not very good at first person shooting games. In fact, I'm lousy at them. I get motion sickness just about every time play them (my dad says that 90% of Asians tend to have that sort of problem. He was talking about ships, but I figure it's probably the same with games) so I never decided to try any of the Survivor series...

But I'd still like to try Code: Veronica though. I thought it first came out N64. Anyway, I didn't know it was avalible on PS. Thanks for the information!

machindix

KingJordan;4909 said:
Not true. I've had many spooky moments is RE 4. Those Regenrators give me the heeby jeebies.

Yeah, the Regenerators are creepy. I actually felt sick fighting one of those things, but they're the only scary ones in my opinion.

Vergil_Sparda

dattebayo!
Hey RE4 was an awesome game. But scary? No way. The remake may be a slower game but that had more scary moments than RE4. The original was even more scary than RE4.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
machindix;4799 said:
Well, I not very good at first person shooting games. In fact, I'm lousy at them. I get motion sickness just about every time play them (my dad says that 90% of Asians tend to have that sort of problem. He was talking about ships, but I figure it's probably the same with games) so I never decided to try any of the Survivor series...

But I'd still like to try Code: Veronica though. I thought it first came out N64. Anyway, I didn't know it was avalible on PS. Thanks for the information!

:lol: I love FPS games cuz they give u the chance 2 kick some serious ass:p

Vince

Regenerators are too scary you hear them breathe and your like : oh no where are they
then the doors open and you hear "tadam" welll after this you only take your chicago typewriter and shoot like crazy :p

machindix

Vince;4999 said:
Regenerators are too scary you hear them breathe and your like : oh no where are they
then the doors open and you hear "tadam" welll after this you only take your chicago typewriter and shoot like crazy :p

... and the most horrifying part is that shooting like crazy doesn't seem to have any effect on it... it just keeps growing back!!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
KingJordan;4909 said:
Not true. I've had many spooky moments is RE 4. Those Regenrators give me the heeby jeebies.

lol................i have played the game and i hadnt scare anything

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
I can't wait for Resident Evil Wii, caus looking at the recent pics and reading some of the information, it sounds like it is going to be an interesting game which i hope usesw the Nintendo Wii sstem to enhance the series

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Col Sin Scythe......................beware of the Nemesis....................coz he could play with u in RE3.........WARNING WARNING..................Nemesis on the way:p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhmmmm..................me too.............but the coolest thing is the Infinit Rocket Launcher isnt it??

Stillborn

Devil's heart
When I was a little kid I had some really bad nightmares from this game. One went like this: I'm in dark maze and I can hear zombies everywere. You know, that is so freaking spooky to a little fellow. But now I can enjoy of nightmares. It's a shame cos there are not lots of nightmares inside my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom