• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sparda_

The Legendary Knight
I personally hated the fourth installment.

First off, let me explain something that does not make any sense: If Leon Kennedy is skilled at doing high- risk manuveurs such as back- flips and martial arts, then how come he cannot crouch, or evade any attacks during combat? I could evade some of those attacks that Leon takes!

Another complaint is the fact that whenever there are some button- initiating movie clips that deal with implementing the certain buttons to evade life- threatening attacks during these movies, a singles stab from a knife will kill him, depsite the fact that druing gameplay, he was taking pitchforks to the stomach and still got back to hit feet, almost unharmed.

Does this make any sense? The graphics are mostly always gray, and the clothes on the characters overlap several times in the lengthy story.

I just wanted to spit that out, though no matter what the bad reviews say, mostly everyone loves RE4...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
_Sparda_;7049 said:
I personally hated the fourth installment.

First off, let me explain something that does not make any sense: If Leon Kennedy is skilled at doing high- risk manuveurs such as back- flips and martial arts, then how come he cannot crouch, or evade any attacks during combat? I could evade some of those attacks that Leon takes!

Another complaint is the fact that whenever there are some button- initiating movie clips that deal with implementing the certain buttons to evade life- threatening attacks during these movies, a singles stab from a knife will kill him, depsite the fact that druing gameplay, he was taking pitchforks to the stomach and still got back to hit feet, almost unharmed.

Does this make any sense? The graphics are mostly always gray, and the clothes on the characters overlap several times in the lengthy story.

I just wanted to spit that out, though no matter what the bad reviews say, mostly everyone loves RE4...

great opinion...................y Leon dont crouch or evade any attack such as RE3???
coz the Capcom wants to make more radical moves such as evading some attacks..........................such as the room with Lazers.....................or with that Soldier that i cant remember his name o_O

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
i think your thinkin of Krauser, but yeah in someways i don't really class RE4 as a true Resident Evil because the rest of the game are focused around the Umbrella corporation, which in number 4 is no longer there, i know that Umbrella chrnicles fills in the gaps between the games but i would have like to kill spencer in a game caus if i rember reading some were in a magazine they said spencer was dead already, so it kindo ruins the legacy caus you've faced two of the three foiunderrs family ion the series i would have liked to take on the third

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
hey, in resi 4 Umbrella still plays a big part, this might be the link point between resi 3 and resi 5. Personally I can't wait to see what happens to Albert Wesker. Also maybe regenerator-like enemies appear in Resi 5 as well. But hopefully even more macabre.

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
nah umbrella is dispanded thanks to the united states government, Wesker wants to recreat the Umbrella Corporation with him as the director, casu it's the los Illuminados that the main protagonist in this instulment, also i don't think there will be any regenerators caus wesker only got a hold of the fake plagas sample caus ada took the real plaga to her corporation

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
With that Las plagas virus and the T-virus it would be powerfull in the comercial and for the victims

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Col Sin Scythe;8352 said:
nah umbrella is dispanded thanks to the united states government, Wesker wants to recreat the Umbrella Corporation with him as the director, casu it's the los Illuminados that the main protagonist in this instulment, also i don't think there will be any regenerators caus wesker only got a hold of the fake plagas sample caus ada took the real plaga to her corporation

I don't think Ada is about to step down that quickly, I think she'll play a part in resi 5 for either good or evil.

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
I meant she was werkig for another corporation that had the same influences as umbrella(old) but has only been known as the organisation, also with Chris(Rumoured) as being the lead character i think they might use someone who can affect chris in the same way as ada affected Leon

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
The Phantarch;8401 said:
I don't think Ada is about to step down that quickly, I think she'll play a part in resi 5 for either good or evil.

ya.................but u must realize that she could be evil :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom