• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Series

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Dalkin;45776 said:
Anyone know of a god way to kill the boss you meant in the cage in RE4? Sorry I'm unsure what mission that is. It's the boss you fight after you find the tracker that Ashly losses.

ok i can hep i think that bos is easy i beat him with ouut geting hit one tim ok this is what ya do ok u have to go around looking for these green lights in the cage why u fight off the boss shout the boss in the ye two or three times with a shotgun then he jumps up on a box hurry now look for the green light and shot it keep doing that till ya win

Arwen

Lost Soul
I was wondering about using the rocket launcher. I've not got enough ammo with my other guns to last the full fight and I hate using knife attacks on bosses. I think I'll see if I can get the rocket launcher and make it simple. Wish I had the infanite one now lol. For some reason I always have little ammo for the fight with "It". Anyone used the Rocket Launcher on Krauser's fight?

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
well he doges it alot u see so it was really really hard to do it but i did it when we wasnt in the tower so unfurcelently it didnt kill him:( but since i can beat that game in half a day i'll be happy to go see for u real fast want me to?

Arwen

Lost Soul
It's OK Krauser wasn't really that hard anyway. I was just wondering. Saddler was a lot easier then I thought he would be.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Oh I beat the game. Almost maxed up all the guns I use now as well. Still need to do Seperate Ways.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
ohhhhhhhhhhhh personly i dont like playing as a girl but i have to admit i liked it that time oh and heres a lil tip for u beat mercenarys and u get a cool new wepon i havent got it yet am working on it its hard but my friends say its worth it so am gonna get it

Arwen

Lost Soul
The virus remover. I heard about that. Should be a good gun and not run out of ammo. I hope anyway. Actualy that might be what you get when you beat the game on hard. I really can't remember now.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Just wondering did anyone beat the game on hard? I got somewhat through it but I stopped playing because I kept dieing at this one part?

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
if by hard i hope you mean profesanal(spelled that wrong i know)but if u beat profesnal you get the gun you get if you beat mercnary its just profesnal is a easyer way to get it (sadly i beat profesanal and was going to buy the gun then my baby cuzin unpluged my ps2)

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Sephiroth;45885 said:
(sadly i beat profesanal and was going to buy the gun then my baby cuzin unpluged my ps2)

that sux, I hate when pple do that. Were you about to save and the data got corrupted or did you already?

$JP

Supreme Ruler
O well, anyway did anyone see the full E3 trailer released today. I saw it and from the looks of it RE5 is gonna be pretty intense! Still can't figure out the enemies though. Looks viral realted (as always).

Arwen

Lost Soul
I wouldn't have thought zombies. They seem to be moving away from that. Maybe something similar to the RE4 enemies.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I found some more news on RE5 from wikipedia. The game is set 10 years after the events of the first Resident Evil and the story will explore Chris's life during the ten year interval between the two games. So the story should be pretty good in my opinion. What does everyone else think?

Top Bottom