• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Series

Arwen

Lost Soul
Like my FF series thread I made you can talk about anything to do with the RE games. Also like before this can be deleted if the Admins find it inappropriate in any way.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Believe it or not I still haven’t played RE4. I particularly like RE2 and the 3rd one. I love the whole Nemesis stalking thing, plus the minigame made it so addictive!

Arwen

Lost Soul
There both good games. I've actually not played far into RE3. RE2 is cool but I like Leon's character. :lol:

$JP

Supreme Ruler
the remake's pretty good along with resident evil 0, the girls in them are pretty hot:D

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I have not played part 4 either, but I love the rest of them. Out of all the ones i've played part 3 is my favorite because Nemises is bad @$$!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The main character shown in the early trailer has not been officially named so far. When an interviewer from the Weekly Famitsu asked about the character's resemblance to Chris Redfield, who was one of the series' original protagonists, Takeuchi simply commented that "the main character is someone that the developing team is very fond of".

So we really don't have any real clue so far.

Arwen

Lost Soul
It wont be Leon they wouldn't put him in mostly because he was the main character in RE4. Clair maybe but not as the main character. I heard it was either Chris or Billy. Don't know either character really so I can't say who it looks most like.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I haven't looked at the pic of the main character in a while, but from the last time I saw it he kinda looked like an older version of Chris Redfield

Arwen

Lost Soul
I'm surprised so many are scared of RE. It's just like DMC but with zombies instead of demons. I think RE is a great series though I've only played on RE4, RE3 and RE2. Silent Hill is a little freaky.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yes for those of us who have played Silent Hill, Resident Evil certainly won't look scary even if it's still a great game. Personally even now if I play a Silent Hill that I don't remember so well, I will become anxious time by time. But if I play Resident Evil 4 for example I am going to simply enjoy it;)

Arwen

Lost Soul
Only game I found really scary is The Siren. I've only played the demo of that game but it's really scary. On topic do you think that Ashley was a good character to place in RE4?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah, I really liked Ashley. When I hear about her I thought "oh someone to protect, that'll slow me down and make me lose millions of times". But that wasn't the case. Since you could leave her wherever you wanted and do the "job" alone and easily.
Plus she was really cute. And even cuter in her alternative outfit.
She's not Ada but for the role she had she was more than ok for me^_^

Arwen

Lost Soul
I'm sad to say that Ashley tended to be a little annoying and got in the way of a few shots at least that's how I found her. I think they could have made her character into someone who can defend herself instead of some one who keeps looking for someone else to protect her. Would have made it more interesting in my view.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nah, if she was more proficient with weapons in future games she would become that classic agent of some sort. Her role was to be the helpless cute thing who was raised with everything she wanted (as being the president's daughter) but she wasn't arrogant or something which made her okay. As Leon said "she's cool"^_^

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Maybe, we haven't even seen RE5 yet so I think I'll wait till then to come to a final decision. It all depends on the ending of RE5, if they leave room for another RE. I'm hoping they do make one though.

Top Bottom