• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Series

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Sephiroth;46560 said:
all am worried about is when the games comeing out what platfroum its on and dun dun dun is the game ganna suck

It should be coming out for Xbox 360 and PS3, and no I don't think it's gonna suck but that's just my opinion.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
$JP;46564 said:
It should be coming out for Xbox 360 and PS3, and no I don't think it's gonna suck but that's just my opinion.

if it sucks i might go give it to my little cuins that completely missed up my new ps3 i got last week:mad: little monsters

Arwen

Lost Soul
The entire RE series are good games so making a really crappy one is unheard of. :lol: You can tell I've been a fan for a while.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I agree with Dalkin. I've been a fan of the Resident Evil series since the very first game was released for the original Sony Playstation. I even love the Resident Evil games that everyone else thought was crap - like Resident Evil: Gun Survivor and the like. ^_^

Phage

Heartbreaker
has anyone seen the new trailer available for RE5 on Xbox Live[or equivalent on gametrailers.com]?

where it shows the over-the-shoulder action sequences it appears there is no HUD or aiming reticule for Chris unlike what was implemented in RE4.
assuming that they are active gameplay sequences and its not simply a case of the development team having not designed and implemented those features in-game what are your thoughts on their exclusion?

I personally would love them to omit the user display from realtime gameplay, it makes the game more immersive and is a return to the previous titles where you had to go to a status screen to check your health/ammo. it would make you much more cautious when moving around as you would be far more conservative about your health. relying moreso on your on-screen physical appearance to gauge status as well as making mental note on how much ammo you have and when you reloaded as constantly reverting to a status screen is too tedious to do on a regular basis and is only employed when you just have to be sure.

Arwen

Lost Soul
The only problem I have with RE is with RE4. Not about the game play but you should get a second case so you can have more guns to use and be able to keep more items. I still love the game though.

Top Bottom