• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Legacy

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"It did." Dirge said, sighing. "I was a hero..." She looked around, confused. "Tralsar!" She called. "Where the hell did you go?!"

"Downstairs!" Tralsar's gruff voice answered back. "I was getting a drink of soda!"

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Darin flinches as Dirge screams Tralsar, he had battled with multiple enemies and passed the Shadow of Fear, but nothing could prepare him for a Sergal's shout "Jeez..." he whispers to himself

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I'm sorry..." Dirge said, about to continue when she had another coughing fit. Rain ran to her mother's side, worried.

"Mother..." She said quietly. "Conserve your strength."

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Just then, Darin's katana begins to glow, pulling it from his hi-tech sheath he finds that the color has shifted to an emerald green and glows a pale green "What..." as if by instinct, he raises the blade into the ceiling, bathing all in its brilliant light

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
"Ōraburēdohīringu" Darin mutters before lowering the katana from the ceiling, leaving no mark "How did I do that..." he ponders as his katana reverts back to its normal colors

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dirge blinked. "I feel... Strange." She said quietly. "I... Feel... Good!" She jumped out of bed, peppy as she ever was. "Goddamn, I don't know what you did, but it's awesome!"

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
"Must've been the healing sword, my mother told me that this katana has multiple forms...that makes four I've used" he states

Top Bottom