• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Legacy

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Darin grins a little "Then tell me..." Darin waves his arm an his dark shroud dissipates, revealing his Onyx Armor with the missing Left Armguard "Where is Dirge?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I can show you where she is." Rain said, swallowing hard. "But she's been bedridden for two years... I'm not sure she'd want to be seen so weak..."

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
"Hopefully she'll let this one go, seeing as how close she and Dad were..." Darin replies (Maybe she can tell me where he is...) he thinks

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"True, they were very close." Rain said thoughtfully. "Come. Follow me." She added, getting up and grabbing her cloak to conceal her otherwise nude frame.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"You can keep up, right?" Rain asked as Storm began to pull on his armor.

"Of course." Storm said, nodding confidently.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
*pfft* Darin snaps his fingers and a rune appears behind him, a familiar black motorcycle charges through, Darin hops on "Of course" he grins

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
A few moments later, Rain stopped in front of a stone hut. "Mother!" She called. "You've a visitor."

"Come inside..." Dirge called back, sounding resoundingly weak.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"It works." Rain said, pushing the door open.

Laying on the bed was the sickened, sky-blue furred body of Dirge. "You... Must be Mortal's son..." She said as her golden eyes focused on Darin. "Please, come here..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Thank you. My beauty IS unmatched." Dirge said, then coughed violently. Even dying, she still had a sense of humor.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
"Right" Darin agrees, joking a little. He then glances at a sword stabbed into the floor "Nasty looking weapon..." he says with a grin

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"What, that big sword?" Dirge asked. "It was mine, and now it's Rain's... Though she never uses it anymore."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Yeah, it is." Dirge said. "I stopped using it... Being berserk makes me feel like some kind of beast..."

Top Bottom