• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Poor Nero

Which would you rather have?

• Nero

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • DmC Dante

Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters

Dante47

Poor Nero?
tumblr_lqkhvpplx21qba760.jpg

Dante47

hey at leasrt he got a girl and cool powers.

not a lot of downside to being him.
A girl who is incredibly boring. I can't even remember anything she said except maybe when she would annoyingly yell "NERO!" at the top of her lungs. As for powers? Please, his demonic hand is just a noob weapon.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
A girl who is incredibly boring. I can't even remember anything she said except maybe when she would annoyingly yell "NERO!" at the top of her lungs. As for powers? Please, his demonic hand is just a noob weapon.

lets analyze what you said

hes a demon hunter which is exciting enough, so i imagine a borring girl friend with tig ol bitties would be quite the plus. and im sure he doesnt mind when she screams his name ;) :troll:

second. i dont know about you but i wouldnt mind a demon arm myself. lets not forget it also gave him the ability to use yammato so theres that. essentially making him invinvible and second in power only to Dante (on the scale of living people).

soo...you mad?

Dante47

But you see, Dante has all those things. Maybe not the arm, but he's got tons of bad ass weapons. As for the girl? Please, Dante has got Triage and Lady.
Besides, it makes no sense for him to be so powerful. If his dad is Vergil, he would only have 25% demon blood.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
But you see, Dante has all those things. Maybe not the arm, but he's got tons of bad ass weapons. As for the girl? Please, Dante has got Triage and Lady.
Besides, it makes no sense for him to be so powerful. If his dad is Vergil, he would only have 25% demon blood.

well Dante is only half demon, yet in DMC1 many demons were saying he surpassed Sparda and he was able to kill Mundus. so i think Demon blood works more like an inherited dominant gene. if you have it you have it. dont matter what gen you are itll be expressed equally in all. im not saying nero is as strong as Dante (far from it) but Dante isnt stronger because hes closer related to Sparda, hes better due to experience, skill and talent.

DarkSlayerZero

DMC1 Dante>>>>>>2-4
well Dante is only half demon, yet in DMC1 many demons were saying he surpassed Sparda and he was able to kill Mundus. so i think Demon blood works more like an inherited dominant gene. if you have it you have it. dont matter what gen you are itll be expressed equally in all. im not saying nero is as strong as Dante (far from it) but Dante isnt stronger because hes closer related to Sparda, hes better due to experience, skill and talent.

Mundus isn't dead, Dante banished or sealed him in hell.

Top Bottom