• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Playable Characters

Mobfigurz

If you mean 'Doppleganger' while in DT and getting a second user to control that, I wouldnt call that 2 player in the true sense.

Think about it, you have to complete the game to unlock the DT Dante, keep your DT engaged at all times and unleash the 'Doppleganger'. A True 2 player game would have the second user controlled character available from the first instance, so DMC has never been a 2 player game, honestly. :dry:

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Ya thats tru.^_^
But they should make a real real 2 player.
Or like a tournament online to see whose the best player

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
that would be awesome,
and i guess you can't really playing with
doppleganger 2-player mode but when your playing against arkham and vergil comes in you can get a friend to press start and your friend play as dante like with doppleganger.

Mobfigurz

You never know, cos the PS3 makes the most of the PSN and online play, they might incorporate an online play feature.
I mean even if it was 'Bloody Palace' you could play over the PSN, it would be fun, lets hope they do create an online mode

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Trish67;12661 said:
We know that Nero is going to be one..
also Dante. I'm really hoping Trish will be a playable character as well. I may have jinxed myself by saying that. but really hope that she is.

she will be a playable character..........such as DMC2.........or else i will pump it to the Sony corporation an dto complain it :p

Vergil 7

Dark Knight Sparda
i hope in the game i could use the great and powerful sword sparda by any person in the game i just want to use the sword once more. :(

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Awwww it might be I dont know but lets hope I love Sparda but I want to use it in Devil Trigger the whole way through a game lol.

Vergil 7

Dark Knight Sparda
oh yea i forgot trish has the sword sparda doesn't she dante gave it to her in dmc1 but i think it looks cooler on dante then trish and i'm not that mad that you can't use devil triger with the sword because the sword is all reddy powerful by if self and it would be a waste of devil triger enegy because its the sword sparda the strongest weopon in the whole dmc 1,2,3 i think

Top Bottom