• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Playable Characters

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
We know that Nero is going to be one..
also Dante. I'm really hoping Trish will be a playable character as well. I may have jinxed myself by saying that. but really hope that she is.

vergil121

What A Big Surprise
It's possible Trish will be a playable character since she was a playable character in Devil May Cry 2. My only problem is that i want to know more about what happend to Trish such as, where she was in Devil May Cry 2. Hopefully in Devil May Cry 4 we will find out exactly what has happend to her.

If anyone does know anything about what has happend to her please share ...

vergil121

What A Big Surprise
I wonder how? Thats possibly the reason why Dante is killing the Knights of Sparda. I just realised that the Knights of Sparda could also be Devil hunters and because Trish was a Devil, then maybe the Knights killed her...

Dante is now in it for revenge...

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
I've read some description...
The Knights wanna ressurect Sparda and they're planning to do it with Sparda's sword.
Who has Sparda's sword?
So they killed Trish and took the Sword.
That's why Dante is such a badguy in DMC4, and has a darker appearance in DMC2.

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Some guy on a forum posted a link to "Spoiler-script from Capcom's lair" and he made a really big review over it.
I didn't read it because I didn't want to bump in to spoilers.
But someone on the thread just went and said it!!!

I can look for the link if you want...

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
I could tell about Vergil from the same text I spoke of earlier.
But it's a big fat spoiler! Or not. I'm not sure... T_T

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
What I Know And Heard Was That Dante Is The Bad Guy Through Nero's Eyes But He's Really Not He's Just Trying Get Something Done I Really Don't Know The Details Of About Dante's Part In The Story. Well Another Thing I Found Out Was That The Guy Who's Making It Said That Vergil Will Be In There and That "maybe Some Of The Other Characters From The DMC Series Will Be In There As Well, Sorry Folks But You'll Just Have To Wait And See" That's What The Guy Said, And Dante Will Be A Playable Character. One More Thing I Heard Was That This Is How The Whole Story Line "Suppost To Be Like" It First Starts Off With DMC 3 Then DMC 1 Then DMC 4 then DMC 2 I'm Not Entirely Sure But I'm Going To Found Out More Information.

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Dante's trying to get something back it is clearly seen in the dialogue "Return it to me and I'll let you go"
The basic 2 theories are the amulet or Sparda's sword...

I think Dante will be a playable character, he's got his battlestyle.
He'll for certain be a boss.
They may kick in the old DMC2 gamestyle. One campaign for Lucia(Nero in this case) and one for Dante

Minimum Dante will be a boss and a secret costume.
I hope he's playable...

Top Bottom