• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Playable Characters

Arwen

Lost Soul
I'm glad they brought Virgil back, though didn't he die in the first Devil May Cry. Anyway I hope they have story lines for the playable characters.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i have a lota info on trish i.e,she doesnt die but she gets trapped in hell with dante and she ends up fighting vergil, i got this info from my friend...if you wanna know more then just ask...oh and yes she is going to be in dmc4,so lucky you... and yes im sure about it because i read a review that he gave me... he works at a certain store...mostly all of the dmc characters will be in dmc4 so surprise!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Trish is an unlockable chracter in dmc2. she can be unlocked by completing hard mode as Dante or i was also told that she can be unlocked by beating both Dante and Lucia's disks on any mode.

Solid.Snake.

Honestly i think that vergil might be a playable character but only as a skin or replacement like how you could unlock the sparda outfit for dante in dmc 1 and dmc 3

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
SpArAda1127;14695 said:
i have a lota info on trish i.e,she doesnt die but she gets trapped in hell with dante and she ends up fighting vergil, i got this info from my friend...if you wanna know more then just ask...oh and yes she is going to be in dmc4,so lucky you... and yes im sure about it because i read a review that he gave me... he works at a certain store...mostly all of the dmc characters will be in dmc4 so surprise!

When does she get trapped in hell with Dante? End of DMC2? I thought they escaped Mallet Island in that airplane at the end of DMC? Me Confused...
so yes i would like to know more please?

Mobfigurz

You never know, it could be they gave us DMC3 SE with the same storyline for Vergil as DMC3 cos they're working long and hard to incorporate all the mentioned characters in some capacity, may it just be cameo roles or full fledged storylines.

Cos it'll be roughly two years since the last installment, but that could just be purely due to the fact that the PS3 is so hard to develop for, simply cos the technology is so new and complicated for developers to get their heads around. But Im hopin that most characters are involved, minus Lady and Arkham, they've never had much use in my eyes.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I don't care who they are, I just want the coolest characters playable Nero, Dante and Vergil for sure but how about a heroine as well as a playable character, as long as they're not a Lucia style grand **** up!^_^

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
ok i'm back, yes, they will be in the game and i have, more...dante is going to be very strong his array of weapons are devastating and there willbe a majior battle between 3 characters, and 2-player mode will return with you playing as dante's side kick! there's even more! coming soon to a thread near you! Enjoy!:)

Mobfigurz

SpArAda1127;17851 said:
ok i'm back, yes, they will be in the game and i have, more...dante is going to be very strong his array of weapons are devastating and there willbe a majior battle between 3 characters, and 2-player mode will return with you playing as dante's side kick! there's even more! coming soon to a thread near you! Enjoy!:)

Dude, where are you gettin your info from?

As for 2 player mode returning, DMC was never 2 player. I've had each title since launch and unless I missed something while playing each one over and over again, your completely wrong.

Perhaps you mean playing as an additional character with a seperate storyline, as in DMC2 with Dante and Lucia each having a Disc and storyline of their own.

Top Bottom