• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pairings that you hate

IncarnatedDemon

I don't know anything about Naruto soooo.....:blink:
Well 1. Sakura is disliked by so many people.

Its not even a joke. I could give you a essay on why she is hated and you would understand this fire of hate more.

2. MinatoxSakura is kinda like HopexLightning.
Sakura is 16, Minato is 26+.

Anyway Sakura fans , some of them are crazy lunatics. Hinata (side character) has had a bigger impact on Naruto's life than Sakura.
Sakura was just a default placeholder friend, while Hinata was a person who early loved Naruto i.e his soul.

And there has been so many good moments between Hinata and Naruto. Hinata loves Naruto, whether Naruto loves Hinata the same way is yet to be seen. But their foundation as a couple is as hot as lava.

+ here is a sketch the creator made. This was during the time he was working on making pilot of the manga.
roughdraft71kf1.jpg

The boy in the background is Naruto, and the girl is Hinata.

Hinata is really kind. She is loveable person.
Soft spoken, compassionate and gentle.

And she has tittays :D

Here is a more recent picture of Hinata from manga
naruto_633___64_palms_succession__twin_lion_fists__by_espadazero-d67xoq6.jpg

The things around her hands is a technique, which we fans suspect is a technique she created, and if we are right then it's a amazing feat considering that Hinata was disregarded as "useless" by her own father once because of her slow progress (she was heir of a noble clan).

Reactions: Meg

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
My top five most hated pairings:

1. Lightning x Hope
2. Lightning x Hope
3. Lightning x Hope
4. Lightning x Hope
5. Lightning x Hope

I mean just....just...WHY? Why do people try to make Lightning a pedophile? But not only that, they think it's cute. WHAT? Gross. So freaking gross.
You ma'am, deserve the Medal of honor. I just don't understand...at all. I seriously don't understand the appeal of having a pedophile-ish pairing...EVER.

This is what I'd like to do to the fandom that supports this pairing.
lightning-punches-snow-o.gif

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Naruto and Sakura.
When I first saw it, I thought it was cute as the loser kid proving to the love of his life that he was just as strong as the cooler dude. But then Shippuuden came around, and I was more so annoyed by it. Even before Shippuuden it annoyed me. Naruto was gonna risk his own life to save a guy who had turned evil, just to make Sakura happy. She still cared for Sasuke more then Naruto. Yeah she still cared for Naruto's well-being, but I just felt like all she wanted was Sasuke back. And poor Naruto was just too much in love with Sakura to actually deny wanting to do what she said, all while trying to get Sasuke back himself for his own reasons. Then she confessed in shippuuden, but Naruto figured out that it wasn't real, thus to me it felt like Naruto had gotten over fawning over her and knows when she's still loving Sasuke instead of him.

I'm for NaruXHina though.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I hate Sakura with a passion.
She made Naruto believe she loved him, but in the end basically used him.
I feel bad for the poor guy, but pity her because she lost someone who truly loved her.
*Spoilers from here on*
Sasuke and Orichimaru are finally good guys and helping out against tobi/obito and madara.
Tobi/Obito became a scary ass motherfucker when he absorbed the ten tails.
obito_jinchuuriki_s_by_matrksinw-d6cnxzb_zps382d0a4f.png

Although I do not like the anime, I love the manga, because well...it doesn't drag on as much I guess you could say
It's like this the whole anime
4568789_1f80db65d3bc42d20ffea20c06983cfd_zpse8a35c27.gif

4568789_424718c075a61604e3b740d190a612d3_zps8bf94cd5.gif

So, in the end, I sincerely hate the pairing of Sakura and Naruto
She doesn't deserve this guy, it just later proves most girls now-a-days only go after D-bags
Pairings that should be though
Naruto and Hinata
naruto-and-hinata-finally-together_zps0e02aef5.jpg

/sort of rant about how much I ****ing hate Sakura
and I hate HopexLitebing

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Wanna know my hated pairings? So far, in the Final Fantasy series as Meg mentioned, I hate two pairings there. One that is overrated and one that fans made crazy and not to mention overused. Fans of the pairings I will mention here, you have been warned! Don't like? Don't read! If you want to read, then read at your own risk.

Cloud Strife x Tifa Lockhart
Honestly, I don't see any romantic bond between them. The fans claim this is a canon pair; how can that be so when you can actually manipulate Cloud's choices on who's his true woman then? There's no canon pairing. No one hooked with anyone. You have your own taste on who Cloud should end up, but that doesn't mean you can accept the pairing as canon.
Obviously, I sensed a lot of cons in this pairing. So here's the story:
Back when they were very young, Cloud made a promise to Tifa that he would join SOLDIER to protect her. So he left Nibelheim for Midgar and applied for the SOLDIER test. The result of the test is that he failed in some aspects of it, so he ended up becoming a lowly Shinra Infantry Guard Militia, thus breaking his promise to her. That's why in Crisis Core before Sephiroth burned Nibelheim down, Cloud hid his face from Tifa through his Shinra Guard helmet.
Then, during FFVII, Cloud, now absorbed Zack Fair's memories through Mako poisoning, fell in love with the flower girl and Cetra Aerith Gainsborough, which is canon; however, they never ended up being together canonically... It was shattered when Sephiroth murdered her right in front of him. Tifa did sense that his memories are boggled up and that he's lying, especially on his take on what happened before FFVII (it was retconned in a good way thanks to Crisis Core). In its ending after Sephiroth has been defeated by Cloud for good, Cloud told Tifa he would one day meet Aerith again.
I also sensed some obsession from Tifa towards Cloud during Advent Children too. He never even bothered answering her calls. He still had that guilt over Aerith's death, thanks to Geostigma. When Cloud saw Tifa injured by Loz, lying down in Aerith's flower field, she told him "You're too late..." which rather hurt him. Cloud even didn't give a damn about her lectures towards him, especially her question "Which is it? A memory, or us?" which he never even bothered to answer. So he left her again to rescue the children from the three Remnants' clutches. I never heard Cloud say to Tifa that he loves her, not even once... She was just there to help him, especially taking down Bahamut SIN...
So in the end, Cloud only considers Tifa as a friend; nothing more, nothing less... He once fell in love with her back then, but he fell out of love with her; now it's Tifa's turn but Cloud hardly answers her feelings for him back... And this is why CloTi is the most overrated Final Fantasy VII pairing of all time! Even if they've known each other since childhood, I disapprove of this pairing!

Next FF pairing I hate:
Lightning Farron x Noctis Lucis Caelum
I honestly sense no romantic bond between them. The crazy fans obviously did it because of their looks and similar personalities only, not to mention being main characters of their respective games (Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XV (formerly Versus XIII). There is no canon FF game where these two actually met, therefore no actual story between them! The fantards even bashed on Stella Nox Fleuret, which we all know little of since she is quite a mysterious woman, but will be revealed more of her soon as more info on FFXV is finally revealed (we'll see how Tetsuya Nomura-san, who is actually fond of Stella, puts his efforts into FFXV since he is the director of it and all that; he's been digging quite deep in this since its teaser since 2006). Why bother bash on a person we don't even know a thing about, huh? I hardly even doubt those fantards have any legit reason why they pair these two up or any comebacks once others see the cons and criticize it. Lightning's and Noctis' eau de toilette weren't a good enough reason for me to ship them...
Just because two games share the same mythos (Fabula Nova Crystallis) doesn't mean there should be connections between these worlds and its respective characters exclusive to them. None of the creators ever mentioned connections among the three FNC FF worlds at all.
And I think Lightning is even manlier than Noctis. There's no way Noctis can dominate her back...
I've been discussing FFXV's info with a fellow DeviantArt member on this through my comment of a Noctella fanart of hers, since we're both NoctisXStella fans; some hints of it are already revealed in FFXV, like Noctis teling Stella "My heart won't let go". Through this, we have valid points and reasons why we hate Lightis! Here's my discussion with her on why we love Noctella and hate Lightis. It's my comment to her NoctisxStella fanart.

And that rant I have is over. So far, CloTi and LighTis are the FF pairings I hate!
So in the words of Kefka Palazzo: I hate hate hate hate HATE these pairings!

My top five most hated pairings:

1. Lightning x Hope
2. Lightning x Hope
3. Lightning x Hope
4. Lightning x Hope
5. Lightning x Hope

I mean just....just...WHY? Why do people try to make Lightning a pedophile? But not only that, they think it's cute. WHAT? Gross. So freaking gross.
I really agree with you there, Meg, although you are just saying one pairing. I too hate Lightning x Hope, despite Lightning smiling at Hope several times. That is exactly where I am getting at. Why do fantards even make Lightning a complete pedophile? And it's cute? REALLY?! Yeah, it's rather creepy and disgusting! That is also out of character for both characters!

You wanna know what's even gross on the pairing, Meg? There are already two Hentai Mangas of them, and I actually read them. One where Lightning 'trains' Hope while Fang has a real dick ****ing Vanille (Uuugh! Another reason for me to hate same-sex pairings AKA Yaoi and Yuri pairings) and one where Hope wants Lightning so bad. I do not sense any romance between them AT ALL! NONE!!

I think we all should be careful on who we ship together, especially on crack pairings. We must come up with our own valid/legit reasons why we love shipping two characters.

P.S. I am for underloved pairings...

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Oh goodness there's a hentai for them? He's fourteen for god's sakes. Poor innocent kid.

Still, I try not to insult and judge people based on the pairings they like (despite how strange it is). Some crack pairings are fun to work with. Expand the imagination. The crackier the better. If you can somehow make it work in your head, then make it work.

But please note: This does not mean I support pedophilia and beastiality (yes I have came across fanfics of Red XIII paired with Aerith. wth?). I'm just saying that I won't judge you or your taste if you don't judge me and mine.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Wanna know my hated pairings? So far, in the Final Fantasy series as Meg mentioned, I hate two pairings there. One that is overrated and one that fans made crazy and not to mention overused. Fans of the pairings I will mention here, you have been warned! Don't like? Don't read! If you want to read, then read at your own risk.

Cloud Strife x Tifa Lockhart

Never been fan of that pairing too personally. Tifa is too good for cloud.
Tifa is my ultimate waifu so she belongs to me <3

MigsRZXAStylish

Oh goodness there's a hentai for them? He's fourteen for god's sakes. Poor innocent kid.

Still, I try not to insult and judge people based on the pairings they like (despite how strange it is). Some crack pairings are fun to work with. Expand the imagination. The crackier the better. If you can somehow make it work in your head, then make it work.

But please note: This does not mean I support pediphilia and beastiality (yes I have came across fanfics of Red XIII paired with Aerith. wth?). I'm just saying that I won't judge you or your taste if you don't judge me and mine.
It's everywhere in the internet, SugarMoon! EVERYWHERE! So it's not just one, or two from what I've said, but a lot! Blame it on Rule 34 of the Internet!
Okay, in case you don't know, the two H-Mangas I've read of Light x Hope which I mentioned are "Lightning" by Jack-Pot where Hope wants Lightning so bad even in his young age, and "On Holiday with L'Cie and Friends".where Lightning 'trains' Hope while Fang and Vanille screwed each other up. Can you believe these H-Mangas? WTF are some fans even thinking?!?

I tried the same thing as you on not judging or insulting others based on whatever pairings they like, but some crazed up fans of certain pairings make me want to insult and judge them! They are so annoying! :mad:

Okay.. Trying to be calm here after some annoyance... You got my attention. And I really need that friendly reminder and piece of advice...

I agree on some crack pairings being fun to work with. I can expand my imagination, even if it meant make the plot something loosely based on canon. I can make my crack pairings work in my head, and they're working so far. I might even say some crack pairings seem more legit than canon pairings.
Yes, let's use our imaginations well and see what possibilities there are with our favorite crack pairings. :D

Don't you worry, my dear SugarMoon. I know that we, each and every person here in DMC.org, have our own tastes. As from what a bible passage says "Judge or you will be judged." I won't judge you or your tastes; otherwise, you'd judge me and/or mine back... >.< Karma is such a pain in the ass and an irony!
And I definitely hate pedophilia and bestiality. It's another disturbing kinds of crack pairings!

It seems Rule 34 of the Internet has gone way too far! It is time that it needs limitations! A LOT OF LIMITATIONS! :devil:

Never been fan of that pairing too personally. Tifa is too good for cloud.
Tifa is my ultimate waifu so she belongs to me <3
I'm so glad I am not the only one who doesn't like Cloud x Tifa too personally. And definitely Tifa is just way too good for Cloud.

Oh, good one! Making Tifa your ultimate waifu? That really cracked me up and brightened my day! :lol:

Thanks, bro, for calming me down using something to crack me up! :D

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Next FF pairing I hate:
Lightning Farron x Noctis Lucis Caelum
I honestly sense no romantic bond between them. The crazy fans obviously did it because of their looks and similar personalities only, not to mention being main characters of their respective games (Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XV (formerly Versus XIII). There is no canon FF game where these two actually met, therefore no actual story between them! The fantards even bashed on Stella Nox Fleuret, which we all know little of since she is quite a mysterious woman, but will be revealed more of her soon as more info on FFXV is finally revealed (we'll see how Tetsuya Nomura-san, who is actually fond of Stella, puts his efforts into FFXV since he is the director of it and all that; he's been digging quite deep in this since its teaser since 2006). Why bother bash on a person we don't even know a thing about, huh? I hardly even doubt those fantards have any legit reason why they pair these two up or any comebacks once others see the cons and criticize it. Lightning's and Noctis' eau de toilette weren't a good enough reason for me to ship them...
Just because two games share the same mythos (Fabula Nova Crystallis) doesn't mean there should be connections between these worlds and its respective characters exclusive to them. None of the creators ever mentioned connections among the three FNC FF worlds at all.
And I think Lightning is even manlier than Noctis. There's no way Noctis can dominate her back...
I've been discussing FFXV's info with a fellow DeviantArt member on this through my comment of a Noctella fanart of hers, since we're both NoctisXStella fans; some hints of it are already revealed in FFXV, like Noctis teling Stella "My heart won't let go". Through this, we have valid points and reasons why we hate Lightis! Here's my discussion with her on why we love Noctella and hate Lightis. It's my comment to her NoctisxStella fanart.
You know, funny story really; I thought FFversusXIII (now XV of course) and FFXIII were going to release on the same day, boy was I wrong.
In a way, because it's set in the same universe, people thought of the pairing because they didn't know the official timeline just yet. (XV setting in a sort of modern world, XIII set more into the future)
If anything, there's more of a chance for Ragnarok to be in here...hell maybe Noctella is the original Ragnarok.
I also felt stupid because I thought Hope was Noctis, too. XD It's because of the hair, and here's my dumb self going "...he probably dyes it...yeah that's it."
Heh, Noctella...is sounds like Nutella..better than Stockis though.
God I crack myself up.
As for the rule 34 on Hopexlitebing.
I know. I sadly know.
South-Park-nice.jpg

MigsRZXAStylish

You know, funny story really; I thought FFversusXIII (now XV of course) and FFXIII were going to release on the same day, boy was I wrong.
In a way, because it's set in the same universe, people thought of the pairing because they didn't know the official timeline just yet. (XV setting in a sort of modern world, XIII set more into the future)
If anything, there's more of a chance for Ragnarok to be in here...hell maybe Noctella is the original Ragnarok.
I also felt stupid because I thought Hope was Noctis, too. XD It's because of the hair, and here's my dumb self going "...he probably dyes it...yeah that's it."
Heh, Noctella...is sounds like Nutella..better than Stockis though.
God I crack myself up.
As for the rule 34 on Hopexlitebing.
I know. I sadly know.
South-Park-nice.jpg
You knew that before? Now you realized you were wrong from the start... I'm glad you woke up to realization there, Winterfrost!
It's actually same mythos, but different universes (XIII futuristic/cyberpunk fantasy and XV modern fantasy) and settings. And them not knowing the timeline and they paired Light and Noct up immediately? That was rather hasty there...
It could be a theory that Noctella is the new Ragnarok.
You though Hope was Noct too, because of the same hairstyle? Then you realized you at first saw him as Noctis dyed in white hair.
And indeed Noctella sounds like Nutella; I can imagine Noct and Stella having some Nutella being eaten on fruit, bread, or biscuit. Yeah; not only it cracks us up, but it also makes some sense in a way! Sounds way better than LighTis too!
Yep. It is alarming to know why Rule 34 existed in the first place... >.< This is just too much! Thank you for your insight of your dislike of the Hope x Lightning pairing.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
You knew that before? Now you realized you were wrong from the start... I'm glad you woke up to realization there, Winterfrost!
It's actually same mythos, but different universes (XIII futuristic/cyberpunk fantasy and XV modern fantasy) and settings. And them not knowing the timeline and they paired Light and Noct up immediately? That was rather hasty there...
It could be a theory that Noctella is the new Ragnarok.
You though Hope was Noct too, because of the same hairstyle? Then you realized you at first saw him as Noctis dyed in white hair.
And indeed Noctella sounds like Nutella; I can imagine Noct and Stella having some Nutella being eaten on fruit, bread, or biscuit. Yeah; not only it cracks us up, but it also makes some sense in a way!
Yep. It is alarming to know why Rule 34 existed in the first place... >_< This is just too much! Thank you for your insight of your dislike of the Hope x Lightning pairing.
I'm not a clever man.

Top Bottom