• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pairings that you hate

aoshi

Both in 4, 2, and Damnation she backstabs him by stealing the viral samples and he always forgives her. Ada indirectly kills thousands yet he's okay with that. She also does the same thing in every game she appears in which gets boring after while since only Leon is able to put up with all the **** Ada does.

In RE 4, Leon's mission was jus to find ashley. Ada's mission was to retrieve the las plagas samples. In fact, ada saves leon in numerous places in RE 4. Right from diverting mendez's stranglehold on leon, to the final point of giving leon the rocket launcher.Ada retrieved the samples cuz that was her mission but she also gave leon keys to a jetski to get leon and ashley out of the island before it blows up. Leon saves ashley and ada got the samples. Everyone wins.

Her motive to retrieve samples: quote from seperate ways.

The organization needs samples of parasite to confirm or disprove this theories(on parasite). That is the main objective of my mission and the only way to prove my loyalty to organization

In 2, Ada literally put herself against B.O.W and saved leon. She tends to bullet wound of leon.

In damnation, Ada saves leon and buddy from the tyrant encounter.

From wikipedia:

Leon and Alexander team up and barely make it out of the palace basement, thanks to Ada unlocking the elevator door, and escape through an emergency ladder when two Tyrants caused the elevator to collapse.

In RE 6, her motives were clear as to confront carla and end simmons jus as leon and helena wished for. Again, she saves leon. And not jus leon, she even helps jake and sherry.You ignored RE 6 cuz you could not BS about ada in RE 6 though ada and leon's relationship was at the highest in RE 6.

If she wanted to backstab leon or anyone for that matter, she would not have saved him in the numerous circumstances i have mentioned.

She never stole anything from leon. In RE 4 and damnation, leon's objectives were jus government orders which never was to confiscate virus samples.The government never assigned leon with defeating B.O.Ws in damnation but to withraw themself from watever was going on in eastern slav.In fact, leon was asked to back out and come back to america but leon wanted to end the B.O.Ws in eastern slav. So leon had no business in eastern slav. How was ada backstabbing leon then?

I get you don't like ada, but cut the BS as if ada was backstabbing leon. She never did. Leon and ada had different objectives and ada made sure that leon stayed alive and got his end of the deal.

You're jus bluffing.

Any who I prefer Claire/Leon they have the chemistry to make it last unlike Ada/Leon where they might have a few nights of passion but after awhile the romance would cool down

Claire has not been in an RE game since CVX, in a canon campaign. And leon was not even in CVX. Even in degeneration, Leon and angela had more screen time.

25pttlgjpg.gif

Yeah, they would make it last.:lol:

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Claire has not been in an RE game since CVX, in a canon campaign. And leon was not even in CVX. Even in degeneration, Leon and angela had more screen time.
Yeah, they would make it last.:lol:

Well seeing how Steve was originally going to be Leon and Steve professes his love to Claire... and Leon was mentioned by Claire meaning they kept in touch. Also Leon and Claire had their moments in Degeneration and I'm sure more would have happened if Claire took Leon up on his offer at the end of the movie. In the comic adaption of Resident evil 2 Leon has the hots for Claire but is afraid if Chris found out he would kill him. xD Leon and Claire seem like they would have a solid relationship, though I hate that apparently Capcom have "finished Claire's story". Claire needs to star in another RE game maybe with Carlos or Rebecca.
Ada always does the same thing in every game >she and Leon meet> they work together>Leon saves her> Ada back stabs Leon to steal what ever she's after>Leon is ok with it for some reason. I think the only time that she does something different was in a drama CD where she realizes that she's in love with Leon which is non canon anyway.

Heck I would just be glad if Capcom would leave it ambiguous so that the player could decided what happens between the characters but nope can't have that with Leon noope seeing how he was supposed to die twice, with Chris or Jill sure you may not hear from them for years or one of them could have DIED, but Leon God forbid he needs to have every woman he meets be into him because he's a player like that. I swear I think Claire and Hunnigan are the only woman in the series that have met Leon and are immune him, though in 4 Leon does flirt with Hunnigan (Something along the lines of that she looked good without glasses and the end of the game.)
Ada in general is just "eh" she's never had any major character development except for in 2 which was the only game Ada was in that I actually liked. SD Perry's characterization of Ada in Resident evil 2 City of the Dead was good too I actually liked Ada in that because she actually feels like person instead of an idiot like everything else she appears in
You know what other character resembles Ada in the series? This chick right here V
ec4a32146997d9d04151e91f4621931f55589151.jpg

SPOILERS FOR REVELATIONS: They basically both do the same things and both like a main character , Chris and Leon, but at least Jessica knows how to be an actually under cover agent, Ada just freely gives out her first name, its worst is in Damnation where she tells the president of that country Leon's in that she's "Ada Wong from the BSAA" when she clearly knows she's own their most top wanted list. Jessica actually seems classy but both seem to have terrible fashion sense when on missions. She also knows when to cut ties both her and Parker both make it out of a situation similar to Raccoon City but Jessica has no problem with shooting Parker. She acts like a bimbo when in actuality she can be cold and merciless.
So your basically saying Ada never back stabs Leon? Ever? In the entire series? She does in fact steal samples from him twice once in 4 and another time in Damnation.

I respect that their are people that like Ada even though I can't understand why the only thing I can come up with is Leon and Ada's relationship in 2. The Organization welp we probably won't be seeing them anytime soon seeing we have NEO-Umbrella now. The Idea of having multiple anti-heroes/ villains all working under a mysterious corporation is interesting same with the organization Leon and Barry worked for in Gaiden. But seeing how Capcom are moving away from that it seems entirely pointless. Ada is not stupid so she knows what the organization will be doing with the samples she should since she worked with Wesker for some years.

aoshi

Well seeing how Steve was originally going to be Leon and Steve professes his love to Claire... and Leon was mentioned by Claire meaning they kept in touch. Also Leon and Claire had their moments in Degeneration and I'm sure more would have happened if Claire took Leon up on his offer at the end of the movie.

Name one?????? Leon and claire were jus friends in Degeneration. Leon and angela were romancing much more.Even though that kiss under water was to hold their breaths, angela took it romantic. She even mentions that both leon and angela could go diving sometime. And even claire giggles at leon for romatically involved with angela at the end. So if claire secretly likes leon and still wants leon and angela, we might have a threesome.

In RE 6, Leon and helena locked eyes romantically and helena was attracted to leon. But in the end helena does admit ada and leon are more of a thing.

In the comic adaption of Resident evil 2 Leon has the hots for Claire but is afraid if Chris found out he would kill him. xDLeon and Claire seem like they would have a solid relationship, though I hate that apparently Capcom have "finished Claire's story". Claire needs to star in another RE game maybe with Carlos or Rebecca.

So you are basing their relationship out of one comic book and claiming it's solid. Wow, that's really objective. Besides, Degeneration did not even hint of them romantically involved. So comic is contradicted per se.

Leon saves her.

Correction. Ada has saved leon as many times as leon has and in fact more.

Ada always does the same thing in every game >she and Leon meet> they work together> Ada back stabs Leon to steal what ever she's after>Leon is ok with it for some reason. I think the only time that she does something different was in a drama CD where she realizes that she's in love with Leon which is non canon anyway.
Ada in general is just "eh" she's never had any major character development except for in 2 which was the only game Ada was in that I actually liked. SD Perry's characterization of Ada in Resident evil 2 City of the Dead was good too I actually liked Ada in that because she actually feels like person instead of an idiot like everything else she appears in

SPOILERS FOR REVELATIONS: They basically both do the same things and both like a main character , Chris and Leon, but at least Jessica knows how to be an actually under cover agent, Ada just freely gives out her first name, its worst is in Damnation where she tells the president of that country Leon's in that she's "Ada Wong from the BSAA" when she clearly knows she's own their most top wanted list. Jessica actually seems classy but both seem to have terrible fashion sense when on missions. She also knows when to cut ties both her and Parker both make it out of a situation similar to Raccoon City but Jessica has no problem with shooting Parker. She acts like a bimbo when in actuality she can be cold and merciless.
87738137.jpg

Now you're off-topic. And quite frankly, bitching of ada. She has been in most recent RE titles and capcom themself are including more of adaXleon. Like i said, i get you don't like ada, but stop spouting BS about her. I can only tell you to stop but if you're gonna continue this bitching, take it else where and stick to topic of adaXleon pairing and i will gladly ignore your bitching on ada.

So your basically saying Ada never back stabs Leon? Ever? In the entire series? She does in fact steal samples from him twice once in 4 and another time in Damnation.
Like i explained before, Leon and ada's objectives are different. Leon was never after any virus samples in RE 4 or Damnation. Leon jus wanted to stop B.O.Ws and quite frankly got lucky with US intervention in the end. So leon never got hold of virus in the first place for ada to have stolen from him. You're jus assuming that since leon is protagonist, his objective is to get virus samples and somehow ada cheated leon and got hold of the samples. Pure speculation and BS.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Guys, this topic is about venting on pairings you hate, like NaruHina, not arguing over one pairing. Stay on subject.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
ichihime- dont believe since they are barely friends and dont have any real friendship together

Naruto-Sasuke-Sakura- cant buy them as friends

Hinata-Naruto- Hinata needs to upgrade to someone way better because Naruto is one dumb little ****. Chick risks her life thrice for you and even tells she loves you and you go and say sakura is your girlfriend

Young Jak/Older Jak- **** makes no sense

Naruto and his mom- need i say more?

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
ichihime- dont believe since they are barely friends and dont have any real friendship together

Hinata-Naruto- Hinata needs to upgrade to someone way better because Naruto is one dumb little ****. Chick risks her life thrice for you and even tells she loves you and you go and say sakura is your girlfriend

Young Jak/Older Jak- **** makes no sense

Naruto and his mom- need i say more?
Hinata would have made a better protagonist period. The chick has one of the most inspiring backstories possibly ever. Disowned, but still stood up. She freaking got the **** up each time Pain whipped her into the ground, probably shattering her bones. ****es me off.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Hinata would have made a better protagonist period. The chick has one of the most inspiring backstories possibly ever. Disowned, but still stood up. She freaking got the **** up each time Pain whipped her into the ground, probably shattering her bones. ****es me off.
Shikamaru would have made a better one too. Dude took down an immortal without a sharingan or ninetailed fox, just his brain.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Lightning x Snow

Lightning x Hope

Even though I've mentioned these, I can't help but do it again now that this thread has been brought back from the dead. Seriously, I want to burn down the fandom. This pairing is like the creepiest thing ever.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
I'll take that to the next level

Lightning x anyone

I really don't like Lightning...at all. She feels so bland at times and she speaks in this monotone voice that irks me.

Sora x Kairi

It feels forced times. Not the worst but, it's not at my top of the list either.

Leon x Ada

Nero x Kyrie

Dante x Trish

This pairing is weird. She's the clone of his mother for goodness sakes.

Cloud x Tifa

Tifa's...not one of my favorite characters. I'll leave it at that.

I don't have a problem with yaoi and yuri. I like the Fang x Vanille pairing.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Chrom x Sumia
I know its supposed to be the "cannon" relationship but it feels so forced especially if you marry him to someone else

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Oh I totally forgot about that NeroXKyrie. Im my book she is the very definition of a Mary Sue. I mean, if you are around someone who has bad manners/swears for a long time, you are gonna pick up some bad habits. I mean her character was so one-sided that she's forgettable and EXTREMELY annoying. Couldn't she show some anger, some hatred, some irritance, a snarl on her face, a sneer...something other than whimpering her way through the entire game?:mad:
Same goes with the Ichigo and Orihime

SebastianXCiel. Now I don't mind some yaoi/yuri pairings(much), but some are just mind-boggling.

Vincent ValentinexYuffie. I think its her girlish/happy-go-lucky/ attitude that's off-putting and it...just seems weird.

IncarnatedDemon

I don't know how far you are in Bleach anime/manga, but IchiHime is quite real. Someone said "Love desire for the soul while Lust is desire for the body".
Ichigo is good friends with Inoue.
And they both care about eachother. I am not saying they very romantic couple, but they definetly have a very strong foundation to become more than friends.
There is even a scene in Bleach that shows Inoue loves Ichigo.

Naruto and Sasuke being friends with Sakura...is the issue. Sakura was from what i hear put into manga for female audience i.e she is dead weight. And she was literally dead weight during first chapters. And the worst part is that Sakura has made manga worse with her love for Sasuke. e.g Naruto wanted to save Sasuke because Sasuke is like a brother to him, but somewhere along the line the manga has forgotten this, and its more of "I will save Sasuke mostly for Sakura chan".

As for Sasuke and Naruto being friends, i assure you they are friends. Both of them were orphans and lived a life of solitude. Somewhere between age of 7-9 they noticed eachother in their spare time. Naruto walked by himself and saw Sasuke near water area.
And even though they briefly looked at eachother and then turned their head away, they had a smile on their faces because they both noticed eachothers existance.

Later on in manga Sakura makes a patronizing speech about Naruto and how he acts childlish and immature because he has no parents, and that if she (Sakura herself) did anything like Naruto that she would be punished by her parents.
Basically Sakura was wrong about Naruto's life, and Sasuke's nerve registered her words and he looked at her with a cold stare and said "YOUR ANNOYING" and put her in her place by explaining how Naruto feels.

When Sasuke and Naruto enters academy they begin to hate eachother, even though they wanted to be friends. This was particulary true for Naruto.
Eventually they were put in same team. During one of their most dangerous mission Sasuke protected Naruto from attacks and shielded him. But by doing that he himself got hurt.
And he "died" (or so he and Naruto thought).
He then told Naruto "I wanted to kill my brother before i died. You...live". At same time while he said those things Sasuke was recalling what Naruto had said when they first met their squad leader, about their ambitions in life.

Naruto said "I want to become Hokage and have everyone acknowledge me".
Sasuke recalling this shows that he valued Naruto life more important than his own.
Its also a sign of friendship.
Haku who was the enemy said "He died protecting a loved one".

I agree. Naruto is becoming quite a arsehole.

Before i thought "Hinata should have Naruto because Naruto is good as her". Plus fact that Hinata loves Naruto.
But nowdays i am thinking Naruto is a dumb idiot who constantly worships a ugly bitch named Sakura.

Meg

My top five most hated pairings:

1. Lightning x Hope
2. Lightning x Hope
3. Lightning x Hope
4. Lightning x Hope
5. Lightning x Hope

I mean just....just...WHY? Why do people try to make Lightning a pedophile? But not only that, they think it's cute. WHAT? Gross. So freaking gross.

IncarnatedDemon

My top five most hated pairings:

1. Lightning x Hope
2. Lightning x Hope
3. Lightning x Hope
4. Lightning x Hope
5. Lightning x Hope

I mean just....just...WHY? Why do people try to make Lightning a pedophile? But not only that, they think it's cute. WHAT? Gross. So freaking gross.
In Naruto side of forums,

there is a pairing fan club called

"Itachi x Sakura"

and...

"Minato x Sakura"

Itachi = Sasukes bigger brother
Minato = Narutos father

Some people are just ...dumbasses.

Top Bottom