• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Gaiden II [General Discussion]

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Keaton;97729 said:
An incident?

I am just starting chapter one on master...^__^

Watch your data. Ninja gaidenII is full of glitches, and I became victim to one.

Wow, you beat Mentor.
Good luck.
Need any help on the first chapter?

Keaton

Premium
If you have anytips they would be really helpful :D

I struggled at the end of Mentor.

My game-plan is to upgrade the Dragon's Sword to lvl3 as quickly as I have before (just before the 1st Genshin Battle...damn I am jammy :D )

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Get ready to blow the fvck up!

All the regular enemies have been(for most part) replaced with the explosive kunai ninja!!!!!!!!!
AND THEY SWARM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
and your dead.
trust me drop everything you thought you knew about combat and flying swallow!!!!!111
OR BLOW UP!
They just stand back and throw them at you!!!!!!!!!!!
If had trouble with them on mentor... turn back now. You won't live this legend.
AND OMFG WHEN U FIGHT RESATSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To prepare you for it i say this!!!!!!!!!!

POTMN is a journey to hell... so intense it defies description in the lowly tongues of man.
I ask you favor of you along the way do you mind if we help each other out... you know bounce stuff of each other.
or get the other from the edge of insanity!?:lol:

seriously your doomed and so am i
but to give up is a fait worse then death.

Keaton

Premium
Uh Oh!

I HATE the Kunai Ninjas >.< They were bad enough the previous playthroughs!

I am happy to bounce stuff about, I'd appreciate it ^___^

Keaton

Premium
In path of the Warrior I always had a tough time against the mecha-demons.

But I found that using the Art of Wind Blades Ninpo (lvl 3) is an instant decapatation of a limp allowing for a quick Obliteration Technique.

I'm not that far yet, but I hope it will work in Master also :D

funny-pictures-ninja-skills-squirrel.jpg

Keaton

Premium
Chapter 5 MN, havent been able to play too much due to Brawls release.
But, I have found a great technique for the 'hell hounds'.

Flying Swallow works well, but the best method is to utilize the Sickel and Chain, the standard combo covers a wide area and although it is low damage it prevents their jumping attack. Provided you keep moving their Shuriken miss too :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Chapter 7: Master Ninja and it's gotten to the stage where I'm wearing my buttocks like a hat. :lol:

Flying Swallow serves up to a point...Izuna Drop serves up to a point...But then again, it could be because I don't feel like using those moves and I'd rather mix it up a little, it gets boring taking down every enemy with the same two moves time and time again.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Ninja Gaiden 2 is up there on my to-get list! I downloaded the demo from the Xbox Live Marketplace recently and had a blast swinging that huge scythe weapon around! ^_^

I got my backside handed to me a fair few times, though! Hopefully the full version of Ninja Gaiden 2 will be a little more gentle with me... even though, from all the reviews I've read, it's meant to be among the hardest games on the planet - yikes!

Keaton

Premium
^It is tough VERRRY, but the learning curve does eventually kick in lol :D

I love the Scythe, great for lopping heads off XD

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
:lol: Ah Devilmaycry, the learning curve of that game is like running head long into a brick wall, but the full version is SO worth it, and I'll second BoC's idea, if you get it, make a forum! ^_^

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
We are the champions my friend!
And we'll keep on fighting, till the end!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
NO
TIME FOR LOSERS CUZ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS... OF THE WORLD!

I did it!

I BEAT IT!

TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE DONE IT, KNOW THAT YOU ARE A LEGEND, AND YOU EXIST IN LEGEND!

LET THE AFTER PARTY COMMENCE!

Top Bottom