• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Sigs/Artwork

a new one i made, i know it isnt very good but i dont think i am capable of doing better than that at the moment:
snakesig3.jpg

Pantera Queen

One I just finished. Man It took me like over an hour. Today I felt like doing a Dante sig. I love him so much:$ Critique is advised.

1z3ciab.jpg

EDIT

Btw I hate it:lol: Really I do.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I see both of you two slowly attaining what is necessary to become great.

I see myself in you two.:lol:
The most helpful hint I could give you is to quit right now if this isn't what you really want to do.

If your doing this to impress, you will never become as great was you wish to be.

Pantera Queen

BringerOfChaos888;154428 said:
I see both of you two slowly attaining what is necessary to become great.

I see myself in you two.:lol:
The most helpful hint I could give you is to quit right now if this isn't what you really want to do.

If your doing this to impress, you will never become as great was you wish to be.

I don't wanna quit. And it's not to impress. I strive to be the best:lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
well... i finally got round to getting photoshop, and i have had some attempts at making an ad for the website, here is my first attempt
aoagaaradarkzerollucycodv6.jpg
any criticism welcome

yes i know that the file is too wide...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
the main picture for an ad, but it might be used as the banner, im not sure yet, depends on what adam wants it for

Pantera Queen

Vauxchen-kun;154540 said:
well... i finally got round to getting photoshop, and i have had some attempts at making an ad for the website, here is my first attempt
aoagaaradarkzerollucycodv6.jpg
any criticism welcome

yes i know that the file is too wide...

It's not bad. It's better than my first attempts at sigs,wallies,etc. I'd post 'em on here if I wasn't too ashamed.*hides*

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
^you should post em up

well... adam says its okay, but it does need to have a better blend from one charecter to another, and add some text then its fine ^^ good result for a first... or second attempt XD

Sicktress

Artist
Where's that sig you have us amped for?

Verdice, one thing I noticed, you do better when there's only one character per sig, so maybe you should start like that, one at a time them add little by little more focal points. But you're way better than when you started posting. One day, just go through every tab in photoshop, and play around randomly, you'll be surprised what you find!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Sicktress;154599 said:
Where's that sig you have us amped for?

Verdice, one thing I noticed, you do better when there's only one character per sig, so maybe you should start like that, one at a time them add little by little more focal points. But you're way better than when you started posting. One day, just go through every tab in photoshop, and play around randomly, you'll be surprised what you find!

Sicktress!!

Why so serious?

28tgk82.jpg

Top Bottom