• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Sigs/Artwork

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Mainly due to the increase of certain members signature work, where they have wished to show off new sigs. I took the liberty to design a thread where they can post them up and get critique, instead of having to create loads of threads in the matter of two days .etc. Feel free to discuss each other's work and offer tips.

It would probably be relevant (should this idea be liked) to be stickyfied...But hey, that's not something I myself can do; so we'll see how it goes.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
It is what the changing room is for, but some members spam with threads anyway showing their own which is worthless because no one replies or cares.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
No, the changing room is to test stuff out (As Vauxchen made clear) It is not for showing new sigs/artwork to get criticism, although it has turned into that (which is why you may have believed that was its purpose)

I thought perhaps to save that happening in that thread, it could be applied to this one.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Stickied for the time being - HOWEVER if this thread degenrates, the sticky will go, so keep the chatter, arguing and (especially) egos to a minimum.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Angel;147428 said:
Stickied for the time being - HOWEVER if this thread degenrates, the sticky will go, so keep the chatter, arguing and (especially) egos to a minimum.

Thank you Angel ^_^

Sparda™;147429 said:
Good idea, LoD.^_^

Thank you ;)

I'm really glad you guys like this idea, but can we please keep offtopic comments to a minimum? Thank you (for the third time :lol:)...

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I've been workin' hard this week.:p

34j57c0.jpg

egbuch.jpg

2e14qb6.jpg

11bnmmw.jpg

2nggdvn.jpg

25qx179.jpg

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
You've become really good at sig making since last time BOC, it really doesn't take that long to become good on PS once you understand it.
Anyway, here's my first sig in months probably since i've been too busy with college to practice myself >_<
btdjejt.png

Keaton

Premium
Nice artworks BoC and ND, i'm very impressed :D
Damn, looks like I'd better get working on some new stuff too :D

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I've taken some more tips today after ages not being in PS and also upgraded myself a bit on PS too since I now have time. Here's another I spent some time experimenting on:
vyjdetj.png

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I wanna see' em Keaton.:lol:

Is Nero jerking his chicken in your avatar?
Thanks for the compliment! Do have a favorite?

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Heh, nope he's watching TV and falling asleep, but it 'could' be taken like that xD.
Erm, the first signature currently up on your posts, looks very well done with the perspective. :)
Here's another:
nerosdeg.png

Top Bottom