• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New New Character Info (Kat)

Nelo_Vergil

well yeah something along those lines.....something that holds dual purpose(credit to Nelo). The star can help her with her abilities and also serve as a symbolic reference.

exactly also in D-Gray Man allens eye is what allows him to see the spirits of akumas; That's also what i was trying to say this is what enables her to SEE limbo. Otherwise she'd also be able to interact, if it was natural power that is.

somekidfromthe90's

i see where you're coming from but i still think that the star is more of an "essential accessory" and a reference to her powers rather than a "source" or "seal" to her powers.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
The one on her chest is brown, it's a mole, the one under her eye is blue, the same color as the background splash and the star, that's not a natural skin color.
okay yeah i see that now that i looked at the giant pic. it looks like paint or make up. i don't think it's a tattoo because it's not the same color as the tattoos on her hands, and speaking of i wonder if those tattoos on her hands channel her magic?
and if that's the case perhaps she channels her magic through her hands into objects, which would make the magical paint theory ALOT less stupid in my opinion.

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
Thanks a lot for the info!! I thought Kat would be redhead because both Nariko and Trip were!
Is that supposed to be Dante, naked in the first picture? Maybe, it's just before Dante going commando in his trailer!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Thanks a lot for the info!! I thought Kat would be redhead because both Nariko and Trip were!
Is that supposed to be Dante, naked in the first picture? Maybe, it's just before Dante going commando in his trailer!
i believe so lol and kat looks suprised lol
i take it that the little bird logo on her jacket is the logo for the order
i think it's just the logo for the city. i'm guessing kat bought the jacket in the city because the raptors news network symbol is the same bird that is on kat's jacket.

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
agreed, and vice versa i want to see dante wearing his hood in the game, i think he would look soooooo bad ass! :)

YESS!!! You know Dante is trying to hide himself from the demons, so it would make sense to wear his hood!!

Something like this
mission-impossible-ghost-protocol-tom-cruise-01-thumb-thumb-500x272-32736.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
I want to see her without the hood on. With those seperate hair strands she looks like she's got the Briteny Spears crazy shced head with a few patches of long hair.

Top Bottom