• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New New Character Info (Kat)

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Hehehe...:troll:
The Order..... as in.......FORTUNA? :D
images

images

Tiran

The great pretender.
Why, you jelious?

Actually, she looks kinda confused. Could this be the first time she's seen a man naked?

No, it's the first time she's seen a REAL man naked.She had heard that Dante inherited his fathers 'sword,' but... Damn.

She looks like she forgot what she came there for.

"UM...Um... What was I gonna say? Oh. Hunter.. demon... Big...Big.. Demon...(dribble)"

Nelo_Vergil

No, it's the first time she's seen a REAL man naked.She had heard that Dante inherited his fathers 'sword,' but... Damn.

She looks like she forgot what she came there for.

"UM...Um... What was I gonna say? Oh. Hunter.. demon... Big...Big.. Demon...(dribble)"

STOP this will end up like last time where we get off topic talking about dante and his magical wong.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I still think she's confused. She's got a 'what is that?' Look.

It's probably the first time she's seen one. But then again you'd be suprised to if you knock on the door and a naked guy comes to open the door.

Wow, she looks pretty! I like that she appears realistic, i.e no really big boobs. And her backstory sounds interesting.

I agree. While I like a hot girl with breast in video games,(Not gonna lie:shifty:) I think this one's more realisitc so cute. Like how Dante is in this game; a more normal looking guy. A more normal looking girl.

STOP this will end up like last time where we get off topic talking about dante and his magical wong.

images

Also I noticed in this picture
dmc-devil-may-cry-screenshots-kat-2.jpg

It seems Dante and Kat are in an underground lab or something, and the guys in white are scientist. Also on the TV's by Kat are Rapture news, so maybe they keep up to date on the hating on Dante.

Railazel

She looks gorgeous, possibly the best looking chick NT had made up.

By the way, since we already suspect that she's of Hindu faith, does it seem like too... bad of a coincidence of that she's of that faith and part of a terrorist group? (It would be worse if she was Islamic!)

Gbraga

Also I noticed in this picture
dmc-devil-may-cry-screenshots-kat-2.jpg

It seems Dante and Kat are in an underground lab or something, and the guys in white are scientist. Also on the TV's by Kat are Rapture news, so maybe they keep up to date on the hating on Dante.
My guess is that this is the Virility Factory that Vergil mentioned (I'm assuming it's Vergil). She's guiding dante after the Captivate Demo inside the underground Virility Factory.

Railazel

Oh, and as an extra note, you can tell that Kat is based off of Kai from Heavenly Sword.

If I can remember, Kai saw stuff that nobody else could see (as a sign of her being crazy, I think) and she had a pretty immature view of the world, acting almost like a child herself.

Plus, Kai wore blue and had dark eyeshadow, carrying a large, tubular thing on her back (which she shoots her arrows from).

In fact, Kat and Kai almost look alike.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
My guess is that this is the Virility Factory that Vergil mentioned (I'm assuming it's Vergil). She's guiding dante after the Captivate Demo inside the underground Virility Factory.

Isn't Dante gonna destroy that place, and they just let him in?
Not sure if they're stupid...Or thought it was the old Dante visiting...Only to admit they ****ed up.

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
I think Kat will be manipulated by The Order just like Credo in DMC4. Maybe in this DmC, The Order wants Dante because of his blood connection to Sparda or even Eva (if she is an Angel) for revival of something sinister!! You know anything is possible! I am a big fan of plot twist!! :D

Top Bottom